HL7 Stability Standard Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes 2009-06-08
HL7 Stability Standard Pilot/Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes
June 8, 2009
Norman Gregory (CVM), Elizabeth Cormier (CVM), David Longstaff (CVM), Amy Malla (CBER), Terry Hardin (Perfitech), Catherine Hosage-Norman (Sepracor), Mike Mlodzik (Fort Dodge Animal Health), Paul Tenaglia (Apotex), Mike Yang (ScienTek Software), Edward Pec (Abbott Laboratories), Diane Miller (Alpharma), and Joanne Sordillo (Genzyme)
- Terry demonstrated Input Tool using Adobe connect.
- Message Info. - Use Empty Header checked, fields are gray. Defined Message Header checked, fields can be filled in.
- Organizations - all facility information on one page (manufacturing, testing, ect.).
- Product/Substance - indicate if the message is for a product or API.
- Specification - select from left panel is displayed in the right panel.
- Lot Info. - batch ingredient list.
- Study Info. - will have pick list for code systems.
- Storage Cond. - list the storage condition.
- Test Results - select from left panel is displayed in the right panel. Displays Pass or Fail if recorded. Can add and remove test results.
- Preview - shows style sheet. Select associated message opens in another IE window.
- Change in specification, facility, or name can be captured in comments (should be in users guide).
- If the OID changes the test ID will also change, can do a global replace for that message with notepad (should be in users guide).
Agenda for June 15, 2009 Teleconference:
- Discuss the style sheet example.
- Input Tool documents share using Adobe connect. (To join the meeting: https://collaboration.fda.gov/hl7/) if needed.
Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.