HL7 Stability Standard Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes 2009-05-17
Return to Drug Stability Reporting
HL7 Stability Standard Pilot/Implementation Guide Teleconference Minutes
May 11, 2009
Attendees: Norman Gregory (CVM), Terry Hardin (Perfitech), Elizabeth Cormier (CVM), Scott Fontana (CVM), Tim Lee (CBER), JoAnn Ziyad (CFSAN), Catherine Hosage-Norman (Sepracor), Mike Mlodzik (Fort Dodge Animal Health), Mike Yang (ScienTek Software), Edward Pec (Abbott Laboratories), Diane Miller (Alpharma), Holly Settles (Elanco), and Amy Gilooly (Sepracor)
- Using Adobe connect Terry did a demonstration of the Input tool he is working on.
- "Organizations" tab need s to show full address (street, city, state, zip)
- The "Preview" tab displays the style sheet, Raw XML and HTML Source.
- The style sheet has the heading "Expiration Dating:" for product and "Retest Date:" for substance.
- The style sheet is displaying "(proposed)" or "(approved)" with Expiration Dating.
- Nest release of model the Substance needs expirationTime attribute.
- If the parent elements have child elements the parent element will display a dash (-) and not NA (e.g., look at test_data_NoExpire.xml.)
- The following folder contains the Style Sheet from Catherine with the following message "The testComponent.htm file. It is from before ST was even added. The latest is from the files of last week. I have corrected it in the attached file.May 17 2009 files
Agenda for May 25, 2009 Teleconference:
- Short update.