HL7 Architecture Risk Assessment
- Sponsored by the Technical Steering Committee
- Co-sponsored by the Architecture review Board
Link to Project Scope Statement: http://www.hl7.org/special/Committees/projman/searchableProjectIndex.cfm?action=edit&ProjectNumber=901
- Assess the risks associated with successfully completing HL7's Strategic Initiatives and from that develop a Risk Profile, Identify Governance Points to mitigate risks and recommend corresponding Precepts, Roles, Processes and Metrics.
- The development work is being conducted by the Architecture review Board during their regular Thursday teleconferences
- see specific agenda topics at http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=Arb_meeting_schedule
- Review Strategic Initiatives and identify risks - July 2012 - not started
- Identify impact and probability for identified risks - August 2012 - not started
- Identify proposed Governance Points to mitigate identified risks - September 2012 - not started
- Recommend Precepts, Processes, Roles and Criteria at specific governance points - January 2013 - not started
- Link to working documents/wiki pages
- Link to project GForge
- Link to reference documentation on GForge, HL7 Web site WG Documents/Presentations page, or external web pages
Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.