HIV/AIDS Services Report
HIV/AIDS Services Report Project
To return to the >> Structured Documents Work Group Page
The primary use case for this guide is the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Services Report (RSR) document. A Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Services Report (RSR) is an annual report to the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA), an agency of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, by health care providers who take part in the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program. The aim of the report is to provide HRSA with a confidential patient-level report of the services rendered to individuals seen by the health care provider under the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program. This guide contains a library of CDA templates, and is compliant with the Consolidated CDA R2 cited in Final Rules for Stage 2 Meaningful Use and 45 CFR Part 170 – Health Information Technology: Initial Set of Standards, Implementation Specifications, and Certification Criteria for Electronic Health Record Technology; Final Rule.
Ballot Development is complete. Ballot opens from 3/25 - April 30th Will start project meetings in May for ballot reconciliation activities.
The project documentation is provided below.
Current Documents and Resources' -
- CDAR2_IG_HIVSERVICES_R1_I1_2013MAY.zip - Contains Final Draft IG and HIV_AIDS_Services_Report-Main_Sample_File.xml - Created 3/28, uploaded 4/23/2013
- Download information from HRSA about the Ryan White Services Report HIV/AIDS data set schema, and required data elements from the website: http://hab.hrsa.gov/manageyourgrant/clientleveldata.html
- HIV-AIDS CDA IG Ballot Development Mtg_Minutes_2013-3-20 - 3/20
- HIV-AIDS CDA IG Ballot Development Mtg_Minutes_2013-2-27 - 3/4
- HIV-AIDS CDA IG Ballot Development Mtg_Minutes_2013-2-20 - 2/21
- HIV-AIDS CDA IG Ballot Development Mtg_Minutes_2013-2-13 - 2/14
- HIV-AIDS CDA IG Ballot Development Mtg_Minutes_2013-2-6 - 2/7
- HIV-AIDS CDA IG Ballot Development Mtg_Minutes_2013-1-30 - 1/30
- 2013-1-23_HIV-AIDS_IG_Design_Review - 1/23
The HIV/AIDS Services Report project team comprises of the following project facilitators: