FHIR Web Server Hosting Record
This page keeps a record of all changes to the web site http://hl7.org/fhir. Any changes to the content of the web site source content must be logged here.
Note that changes to the http://hl7.org/fhir web site should be staged on the HL7 testing server prior to moving to production.
In reverse chronological order. For each change, Date, Name, Reason, Scope of changes
- 2016-08-11, Grahame Grieve, Upload /fhir/2016Sep (STU 3 ballot), and /fhir/us (STU 2 of US implementation guides), and update directory
- not done yet, : Technical Correction for DSTU2 - see task list for FHIR DSTU2 Technical Correction 1
- 2015-10-16, Grahame Grieve, Maintenance re-upload all past versions with link superceded notice and link to current page
- 2015-09-21, Grahame Grieve, DSTU2 final, upload version v1.0.1-7115 to / and update all the other directories for new current version
- 2015-04-23, Grahame Grieve, DSTU2 ballot, update fhir-spec.zip since existing one was corrupt
- 2015-04-03, Grahame Grieve, DSTU2 ballot, Update Master Directory
- 2015-04-02, Grahame Grieve, DSTU2 ballot, Upload version (v0.5.0-5146) (repeat after discovering issue with patient examples)
- 2015-04-02, Grahame Grieve, DSTU2 ballot, Upload version (v0.5.0-5146) (one manual change: edit the location of the directory file)
- 2015-04-02, Grahame Grieve, decommission fhir-develop, Replace with a reference to the FHIR directory
- 2015-04-02, Grahame Grieve, Update index.html, Fix root FHIR spec reference to FHIR directory in the wrong place
- 2015-04-02, Tamara Kamara, Initial Upload, Copy files from staging server to set up new hosting arrangement
note: prior to the commencement of this system, there was 2 contents: /fhir which held DSTU1 in the old hosting arrangement, and /fhir-develop, which held DSTU2 Draft for comment 1.
Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.