FHIR Profiles from other Organizations
FHIR can and is profiled by organizations other than HL7. This page captures these organizations and the profiles they have published.
The status of these specifications is the other Organizations responsibility.
Integrating the Healthcare Enterprise (IHE)
IHE publishes their profiles on http://www.ihe.net
An IHE Profile is equivalent to a FHIR Implementation Guide. They take a specific use-case, define Actors, define Transactions, and define Options; From this a set of interoperability constraints are defined for each Actor within that Profile. These constraints can be coded as a FHIR Profile.
IT Infrastructure (ITI) domain
- Patient Demographics Query for Mobile (PDQm) a profile of the FHIR Patient resource for simple lookup and reference. Following the functionality requirements profiled in PDQ (HL7 v2), and PDQv3 (HL7 v3)
- Patient Identifier Cross-reference for Mobile (PIXm) an operation profile for retrieving just cross-referenced identifiers for a given patient - Published 2015-08-07
- Mobile access to Health Documents (MHD) a profile on DocumentReference and DocumentManifest to provide a HTTP REST and Mobile application friendly API for the usecases profiled in XDS, XDR, and XCA. The MHD profile may be used as an API to these Document Sharing infrastructures, or may be used alone.
- RESTful Query to ATNA a profile on AuditEvent for query and reporting. - First Published 2015-08-07
- Mobile Alert Communication Management (mACM) a profile on Communication for alert notifications - Published 2015-08-07
- Internet User Authorization (IUA) a profile of OAuth for use with HTTP REST access - Published 2013-09-20
Patient Care Coordination (PCC) domain
- Clinical Mapping (CMAP) supports mapping to and from clinical terminologies - Published 2015-08-05
- Guideline Appropriate Ordering (GAO) Supplies a mechanism by which EHR and departmental systems can evaluate orders to determine whether these orders conform to guidelines. - Published 2015-08-05
- Reconciliation of Clinical Content and Care Providers (RECON) Provides the ability to communicate lists of clinical data that were reconciled, when they were reconciled and who did the reconciliation using CDA® constructs and FHIR® Resource attributes - Revised 2015-08-05
- Dynamic Care Planing (DCP) Profile provides the structures and transactions for care planning, sharing Care Plans that meet the needs of many, such as providers, patients and payers. Published
Radiology Imaging (RAD) domain
- Mobile Access to Health Documents for Imaging (MHD-I) - Published 2014-05-30
Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.