FHIR Notepad++ Plugin Documentation
Documentation about the FHIR Notepad++ Plugin
- Download and install the plugin.
- Restart Notepad++ if it was already running.
- Choose Plugins > FHIR > View Toolbox, and dock it as convenient for you.
- conversion between json and xml formats
- instance validation
- narrative generation
- FHIR Path analysis
- connect to a server (including Smart on FHIR login)
- fetch resource from server (driven by conformance statement)
- post/put a resource to the server
- intellisense (maybe)
- background validation (maybe)
- code lookup
- my smart on fhir login doesn't work, because the browser window doesn't display properly
- this is a microsoft special. You need to set the follow registry key (the installation program tries to do it, but it sometimes fails):
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\(Wow6432Node\)Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\FeatureControl\FEATURE_BROWSER_EMULATION\notepad++.exe = 10000
Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.