- Main FHIR project wiki
- HL7 FHIR specification
- FHIR Management Group (FMG)
- FHIR Governance Board (FGB)
- Modeling and Methodology (responsible for FHIR Methodology)
Who are we?
FHIR Infrastructure is responsible for maintenance of specific core infrastructure portions of the FHIR specification, including the various conformance resources, the FHIR communication paradigms, etc. Much of the work on FHIR, including all of the clinical, administrative and financial resources happens in other work groups, so please don't consider this a one-stop-shop . . .
- Mondays 3:00-5:00 PM (Eastern Time, GMT -04 DST)
- Phone Number: +1 770-657-9270 Participant Passcode: 616892 (both calls)
- Webex meeting id: 629 605 904
Note: Most weeks this call will only run for 1 hour
See also: FHIR Workflow calls
FHIR Infrastructure WG Schedule, Agendas, Minutes
- FHIR Infrastructure Minutes and Agendas Current Year
- FHIR Infrastructure HL7 WGM agendas are incorporated into the general FHIR WGM Agendas
FHIR Administration documents
Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.