FHIR IG NPM Profile
FHIR IG Profile for package.json
All FHIR Implementation Guides include a file package.json which links the FHIR packages into the NPM package management system.
npm assumes unique package names.... we have no framework for that....?
Rules for package.json:
- Names always have a scope.
- Scope is "fhir"
- names for all IGs published by HL7 and FHIR (and also IHE) are issued by the FHIR Product Director
- name will be based on ImplementationGuide.url for uniqueness reasons, but will be simpler
- version must be populated, and must match the ImplementationGuide.version field
- description should include ImplementationGuide.title and ImplementationGuide.description
- license is required
- recommend to fill out homepage, bugs, author (matching ImplementationGuide.contact), repository
- files should include validation.pack.
- todo: what other files...?
- must include at least the base FHIR spec ("fhir") with version
- must include names and versions for all IG dependencies
Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.