FHIR Design Requirements Sources
This page lists the resources that could be considered when designing FHIR models. Note that the principles of model design come from the HL7 models, but the other models are also useful, especially to help describe which elements are actually used - which are core and which are not.
List of models
- HL7 v3 Domain Models, CMETS - HL7 Ballot / standards
- V2 segments - HL7 Ballot / standards
- CDA - HL7 Ballot / standards
- EHR-FM - HL7 Ballot / standards
- OpenEHR archetypes [http://www.openehr.org/knowledge/]
- v3 implementation guides
- US FHIM [http://www.fhims.org]
- IHC models - [http://intermountainhealthcare.org/CEM/Pages/LicenseAgreement.aspx] (click through license)
- VMR [http://www.hl7.org/implement/standards/product_brief.cfm?product_id=270]
- IHE - Document Sharing (XDS, XCA, XDM, XDR, ..)
- DICOM - Imaging
These will only be added to the list if they become publicly available
- UK NHS [http://www.hl7.org.uk/repository/mim.asp]
- Singapore LIM - availability under review
- Infoway - publicly available upon signing up for a free membership and agreeing to license terms
- NICTIZ - ?
Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.