Principles discussed in approving Connectathons associated with HL7 OOC Meetings -
- needs to be sponsored by HL7 International or an affiliate, and approved by FMG.
Criteria for FMG approval
- Must submit names of the coordinator and technical lead for the connectathon
- need to have at least one person familiar with FHIR
- Persons should have participated in a prior connectathon, having an implementation, etc…
- Remains a judgment call from FMG for now
- Identify what version of the spec on which they will draw,
- need to assert if they have requirements for a frozen version of the spec and what other requirements they have.
- describe the scenarios to execute, and
- prepare a report on lessons learned or feedback.
- Comments from experience will be DSTU comments.
General principles of Connectathons at the IHE Wiki at http://wiki.ihe.net/index.php?title=Connectathon_Principle.
Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.