FAQ:Find your listserv registrations
HL7 FAQ - How do I find out what lists I have subscribed?
Logon to the List Manager
- To find out the lists to which you are subscribed, logon to the HL7 website http://www.hl7.org
- From the top navigation menu, select "Participate" -> "Join Listserv"
- Alternatively you click the "Listerv" link on the homepage under "Commonly-Accessed Information" -> "Find a Resource" or scroll to the bottom of most any page and find the "Listserv" link under "Find a Resource" -> "Listserv".
- A page will be launched with the title
Health Level Seven International
List Services Welcome Center
- You will have an option to log into the List Service Center with your HL7.org username and password. This will allow your HL7.org information to be pre-filled if you are subscribing to a new list. If you need to update your subscriptions, you will need to use the List Manage Login found on the left hand side. The password will be the password you used to subscribe to the list previously.
If you are a member of one or more lists
- Click on the link "List Manager Login" on the left hand side.
- You will be prompted to enter your e-mail address, then press OK.
- If you are not registered with the e-mail address there will be a message to the effect that you are not a member of any forum
- This message will go away, returning you to the logon screen.
- (See "not a member" instructions below)
- You will then be prompted to enter your password.
- If you dont remember your password
- Either enter "a" and press OK.
- You will see the message "Login Failed: incorrect password for that email address." along with two buttons Email Password, and Try again.
- Press the email password button, and the link to change you password will be mailed to the email address you used for logon.
- Or go to "Not a member instructions" below.
- Either enter "a" and press OK.
If you use the same e-mail address with which you are currently subscribed, this will not cause you to get two of everything.
- Once you have successfully logged on, you will see a list of all the forums to which you are subscribed.
Not a member Instructions
NOTE: If you use the same e-mail address with which you are currently subscribed, this will not cause you to get two of everything.
- Click on the Subscribe to list services link on the left side.
- Enter the required registration information
- Select the lists to which you wish to be subscribed.
- Scroll down to the bottom, then enter the captcha phrase
- Click on the confirmation
- then click on the Request Subscriptions button
- The page will display a message "Thank you for your interest in using our list services. You should shortly receive a confirmation email that will provide a link to a subscription confirmation page. Once completed, you will have immediate access to use those lists."
Additional help using the list manager may be obtained by using the link at the top of the web page Frequently Asked Questions"
OR: The Welcome to the left immediately under the title is a menu containing
- Subscribe to lists
- Frequently asked questions
- List Manager Web Interface
- Your List Manager Account
- What is a List Server or List Service
- Setting or Changing your Password
- Unsubscribing from your Lists
- How you can receive your mail
- Viewing List Service Archives quickly
- Troubleshooting the List Server
- Common Problems
Tony Julian 14:50, 11 October 2010 (UTC)
Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.