Expression Logic Harmonization
Working Group Meetings
The Expression Logic Harmonization Working Group meets twice weekly at the following times (Eastern):
Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended. Or, call in using your telephone. United States: +1 (213) 493-0606 Access Code: 926-042-013 Audio PIN: Shown after joining the meeting Meeting ID:926-042-013
Conceptual Phase Goals
- Produce a conceptual description of the behavior and functionality required to express unambiguously shareable health quality logic.
- Ensure that this conceptual description is a complete superset of the requirements of HQMF and HeD.
- Ensure that this conceptual description is compatible with (and expressable in terms of) GELLO and Arden
- Identify the non-functional requirements involved in defining expression logic for use in health quality artifacts.
- Provide a research history that describes the development and rationale behind HQMF and HeD.
- Conceptual Documentation for Health Quality Reasoning File:Health Quality Conceptual Requirements.docx
- HL7 Implementation Guide: Clinical Decision Support Knowledge Artifact Implementation Guide, Release 1
- HL7 Version 3 DSTU: Representation of the Health Quality Measures Format (eMeasure), DSTU Release 2
- HL7 Version 3 Standard: GELLO; A Common Expression Language, Release 2
- Object Constraint Language, OMG Available Specification Version 2.0
- Health eDecisions CDS Artifact Sharing, Use Case 1
- Health Level Seven Arden Syntax for Medical Logic Systems, Version 2.9
- Expression Logic Harmonization Project Scope Statement -File:Expression Logic Harmonization PSS DRAFT 20130930.doc
Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.