The HL7 Education Committee (a board appointed committee) is responsible for ensuring the quality and availability of education and learning deliverables provided by HL7 and about HL7, internationally, and to nurture a community of HL7 educators to enable this.
Education Teleconference Meetings
As of September, 2015 Education Work Group meets every two weeks at 4pm Eastern The dial in number is (+1)770 657-9270 pass code 447895#.
All active participants and other interested individuals are invited to join us for this call.
Education Working Group Meetings
- The WGM minutes are also posted on Education meeting minutes on HL7.org.
Action Item List
- Standards Training for Implementation Career Advancement Matrix
- Strategic Plan
- Education Survey
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Educational Offerings Wishlist
- HL7 Education Offering Dashboard
- Member Advantage Webinars
Education Tutorial Specification
Education Delivery Learning Methods
Education Committee Projects
- e-Learning project
- Tutorials Database
- Certification Enhancement Project
- Webinars Project
- v2.3 Certification Test Lanugage Assessment
- HL7 Learning Partner Sub-Group
Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.