DoF Project - Device Data Reporting
The Devices on FHIR (DoF) Project: Device Data Reporting is focused on ...
- Advancing a consistent use of FHIR resources to represent device-acquired data
- - Device, DeviceComponent, DeviceMetric & Observation
- Advance DeviceComponent & DeviceMetric to FHIR Maturity Model Level #2 (FMM2)
- Support FHIR Connectathon activities for validating device informatics scenarios
- Develop a DoF IG to support consistent technology usage
- Possibly create one or more white papers to address topics for future standardization, such as device-sourced alerting or device control
Project Sponsor: Health Care Devices
Weekly meeting information available at Devices on FHIR home page
Contact Todd Cooper for assistance.
PSS logged in Project Insight #1277
Update 2017.08.03: PSS circulated for DESD review and approval.
NOTE: Replaces older project (#1103).
- See HL7 GForge tracker database
- Zulip "Devices" topic thread
- Mapping from the 11073 information model (for PoCD and PHD modalities) to Version 2 and FHIR
NOTE: Additional project documents will be located on GForge as they are developed.
Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.