- WebEx (incl. VOIP): CLICK HERE
- Phone: +1 770-657-9270
- Participant Code: 432584
- Björn Anderson (Univ. of Lübeck), Todd Cooper (BSF), John Dyer (), Ken Fuchs (Draeger), Stefan Karl (Philips), Bill Kleinbecker(Strategic Pathways), Ana Kostadinovska (Philips), Koichiro Matsumoto (Nihon Kohden), J. Uwe Meyer (MT2IT), Ali Nakoulima (Cerner), Mark Nowell (???), Joseph Quinn (Optum), Brian Reinhold (LNI), John Rhoads (Philips), Paul Schluter (GE)
Regrets: Chris Courville (Epic)
- Introductions, Agenda Review, etc.
- Approve Minutes from previous call - Deferred to next call (2017.02.15 notes)
- FreeConferenceCall.com - Changing meeting service ... and time? (Cooper)
- > Future DoF web meetings will use HL7's "new" meeting services "Free Conference Call" (or FCC)
- > Todd will update the meeting information and send out a notice to the list server
- HIMSS17 Interoperability Showcase DoF Demo Update (Cooper)
- > Last week at HIMSS17 in Orlando, there was a DoF demonstration in the Interoperability Showcase
- > Demo overview slides are posted here
- STU3 Updates - Update (Co-Chairs)
- > Courville / Cooper & Rhoads have worked to get the DoF QA issues resolved in STU3; however, some deadlines were missed (mostly do to HIMSS17 + getting FHIR builds & commit capabilities working)
- > The FMG is considering the updates in their meeting today and will hopefully agree to let them all go forward in STU3
- > A key issue was the HL7 RIM mapping for DeviceComponent & DeviceMetric; Lloyd has indicated that he can provide help for that
- > Todd will provide a status update to the group once he hears back from FHIR leadership
- Review Updated Examples (Rhoads / Karl)
- IHE PCD PCIM White Paper - Public Comment' Period Completed (Rhoads)
- > Draft Document @ IHE PCD PCIM White Paper (public comment draft)
- > The IHE PCD group will reconcile the comments, finalize the white paper publication and move forward on the IHE PCIM Profile, which may include a FHIR-based component.
- Plan next meeting - 2017.03.15
Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.