DoF 2016-09-14

From HL7Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Meeting Information

WebEx (incl. VOIP): CLICK HERE
Phone: +1 770-657-9270
Participant Code: 432584

Attendees

  • Todd Cooper (BSF), Ken Fuchs (C4MI), J-Uwe Meyer (MT2IT), Joe Quinn (Optum), Brian Reinhold (LNI)

Regrets: Chris Courville (Epic),John Rhoads (Philips), Stefan Schlichting (Draeger)

Agenda/Minutes

  • Introductions, Agenda Review, etc.
  • Approve Minutes from previous call 2016.09.07 DEFERRED
  • FHIR Connectathon Update
- Pre-Connectathon Testing
> TBD - Cut over to HSPC HAPI FHIR Platform? [Travis Cummings / iSalis Solutions - tech lead]
> Other issues
- (Brian) "conditional upload" not working yet - likely a HAPI FHIR issue; more testing today
> Appears that most uploads are simulated on the platform and not from an external
> ACTION( Todd ) Send e-mail to connect Travis / iSalis with this group
- Saturday Connectathon - Update
> Question (Uwe): Are there remote participation arrangements? WebEx?
- ACTION ( Todd ) Will ask Claude for any arrangements; no one has heard of any.
- November DevDays FHIR Connectathon Update
  • IHE DoF Connectathon / Showcase Update
- IHE DoF Webinar planned for October 17, 2016 - Info to be provided
  • Baltimore WGM - Agenda Review @ FHIR-related Sessions
- Ensure topics are listed! (See also 2016.08.31 Notes)
> IG for Device / DeviceComponent / DeviceMetric / Observation + mapping has to be resolved next week
- This includes resource relationship references for traversal (e.g., Observation => DeviceComponent?)
> (Brian) will show his approach for resolving the BITS => FHIR mapping; curently Brian is using Vocabulary which can be created dynamically from the device information if needed
- ACTION( Todd ) Send agenda to HL7 DEV & DoF lists
  • Plan next meeting - TBD based on the Baltimore Discussions

Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.