DoF 2016-07-20

From HL7Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search


Attendees

  • Todd Cooper (BSF), Chris Doss, M'Lynda Owens (Cagnosante), Brian Reinhold (LNI), John Rhoads (Philips), Stefan Schlichting (Draeger)

Agenda/Minutes

  • Introductions, Agenda Review, etc.
- NOTE: There were WebEx link issues with the HL7 Conference Call info on the web site; Todd will fix
  • DEV WG PSS Update
- Todd updated the effort to get the new DEV WG FHIR PSS reviewed and approved by the Co-Sponsors; the process is almost complete
- After that, the PSS will be sent to the HL7 CTO and the DESD chair for review and approval at that level
  • Connectathon Update
- Epic will not be able to participate; conflict with their annual User Meetings
- Discussion if waveform data can be supported - September, November or January
- Todd has discussed consuming application support with the HL7 CDS Collaborative, which is also participating in the FHIR Connectathon
> Intent is to provide a FHIR server that can use EPS to send data to a CareWeb app; CDS participants are discussing in more detail
> Todd will report back with more details next week
  • Mapping Update
- John Rhoads indicated that he is making progress and will report out at the next meeting
- Brian discussed an issue with mapping DeviceComponent.lastSystemChange
> Problem is that for "static" devices, this semantic does not make sense
> BUT it is mandatory (cardinality 1:1)
> ACTION (Stefan) Will determine why this attribute was made mandatory and report back to the group; may be able to simply update the cardinality to resolve the problem
- QUESTION: Is there a URL with more detailed DIM information?
- QUESTION: How should device serial numbers be handled? => Represented in the ProductionSpec data element

NOTE: Stefan indicated that he will be out on vacation for two weeks.

Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.