DeviceAlertList FHIR Profile Proposal
- 1 DeviceAlertList
- 1.1 Profile Details
- 1.2 Ownership
- 1.3 Plans
Constraints to be Applied
- source = Resource(Device)
- subject = Resource(Device| Patient)
- ordered = True
- mode = snapshot
- entry = Resource(DeviceAlert)
Extensions to be Applied
- Fluid line occlusion and low battery technical alarms from an infusion pump.
- Multiple alarms with highest priority severity that have a defined order at the generating device.
Scope of coverage
The DeviceAlertList profile is used to group and communicate the status of multiple alarm condition checks that a medical device is able to detect in a severity sorted order.
Owning committee name
Contributing or Reviewing Work Groups
- Center for Medical Interoperability will be in collaboration with Dräger Medical to work on the profile definition for DeviceAlertList.
FHIR Profile Development Project Insight ID
- This proposal will not be addressed in the current DSTU cycle. It is provided as guidance to our intended overall architecture for device communications and will be implemented in the future.
Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.