CDS WG Agenda 2018-05

From HL7Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Clinical Decision Support Work Group Agenda May 2018 (5/12-18) Work Group Meeting, Cologne, Germany


Primary CDS Work Group meeting will be from Tue and Wed


Agenda items pending allocation of time

Information sharing/presentations by European colleagues



Attendance tracking

Please use: https://goo.gl/CQnx9c


Other Work Groups' agendas

http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=WGM_information



Saturday and Sunday: FHIR Connectathon

There will be CDS Hooks tracks.


Monday: no official meetings

Arden Syntax meeting Monday rather than Tuesday


Q3 - Representatives invited by O&O to discuss overlapping resources with CQI, CDS, etc.

- Lorraine adding catalog profile on agenda

Q4 - Representatives invited by FHIR Infrastructure to discuss FHIR Workflow (multiple WGs invited)


Tues Q1: Joint with Arden (CDS hosts)

- Brief overview of WG activities

- Invitation for any European colleagues to present/share their activities

- Agenda review and update as needed

- WG health/administration issues

- vMR LM and DSS ballot reconciliation

- ITS discussing FHIRPath (Bryn would need to attend; others welcome)



Tues Q2: CQI hosts CDS and FHIR Infrastructure reps (Kevin Shekleton and Isaac Vetter confirmed)

(to be determined by CQI since they host)

(potential topics)

- CDS Hooks 1.0 ballot reconciliation

- Connect-a-Thon CDS Hooks demos and updates



Tues Q3: CDS hosts CQI and FHIR Infrastructure reps (Kevin Shekleton and Isaac Vetter confirmed)

- CDS Hooks 1.0 ballot reconciliation

- FHIR Clinical Reasoning ballot comments related to CDS/CQI that have a relationship with CDS Hooks



Tues Q4: Regular meeting

- CDS Hooks ballot reconciliation

- Comment on CMS proposed rule -- https://s3.amazonaws.com/public-inspection.federalregister.gov/2018-08705.pdf

- Overflow: WG health/administration issues (e.g., updating PSS target dates)

- Overflow: PSSs and project planning



Wed Q1: Joint with CQI and CIMI, hosted by CQI

(owned by CQI so they can decide)

(proposed)

- CDS KNART project -- status update (15 min.)

- PE CDS CIMI model (?)

- QICore content review with CIMI

- Future of CIMI for CDS and CQI



Wed Q2: Joint with CQI (CQI hosts)

(to be determined by CQI)

(proposed)

- Brian Alper: Proposal for EBM on FHIR project (30 min.)

- FHIR ballot reconciliation related to CQI, CDS, and/or both (plan: CQL-based HQMF, CQL ballot reconciliation)

- Potentially invite pharmacy on discussion of drug-drug interactions project, knowledge representation (if CQI decides to hold this, please reach out to Pharmacy to coordinate). Richard Boyce and Thom Reese to send some slides to Ken and Bryn for a potential discussion/update.


Wed Q3: Hosted by O&O/Patient Care on mutually important FHIR resources discussion

Joint meeting with FHIR-I, CDS, CQI, PCWG Topic: FHIR resources with joint interest


Wed Q4: Joint session hosting CQI and CIMI

- CIMI for Quality (overflow)


Th Q1: CDS WG not officially meeting, but reps invited by O&O (also PC) to discusss order catalog, etc.

Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.