C-CDA R2.1 Supplemental Templates for Minimally Structured Documents
Return to [Structured Documents WG]
Project Co-Sponsor: Attachments WG
- Create templates for C-CDA document types that use the US Realm Header and a structured body, but have no other section or entry requirements.
- Project Facilitator: Rick Geimer
- Link to project scope statement TBD
- If balloting, list ballot name/cycle/link
- If in DSTU, link to DSTU comments page
- If in development, link to in progress
- Some projects explicitly list objectives from scope statement and status for each
- Link to working documents/wiki pages
- Link to project GForge
- Link to reference documentation on GForge, HL7 Web site WG Documents/Presentations page, or external web pages
To include your Project Page in a category listing, just include a statement like [[Category:Active_Projects]]
Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.