C-CDA: Enhancing Implementation (ONC Grant Project)
Return to the HL7 wiki Main Page.
This page supports the projects occurring within the ONC Grant funded opportunity: Enhancing C-CDA and FHIR Implementation.
The collaboration encompasses the following C-CDA projects that will occur to support a grant awarded to HL7 by the Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (ONC):
- Discovery of C-CDA content inconsistencies via surveys and in-person Implementation-athons
- Extension and/or modification of template samples to address inconsistencies identified by item 1 above
- Creation of updated C-CDA Companion Guide informed by items 1 and 2 above
- Updates to the HL7 Help Desk section specific to C-CDA to address items 1-3 above (Removed from the list of projects)
- A C-CDA rendering tool
- A C-CDA scoring tool
- Enhance/Upgrade the platform where C-CDA sample templates reside
- C-CDA Errata, V3 Design, Examples Task Force
Wiki pages have been created for the following projects:
- C-CDA Implementation-a-Thon 1
- C-CDA Implementation-a-Thon 2
- C-CDA Implementation-a-Thon 3
- C-CDA Implementation-a-Thon 4
- Virtual C-CDA Implementation-a-Thon 5
- Future IAT Topics
- C-CDA 2.1 Companion Guide Project
- Enhance C-CDA Value Sets Project
- Improvements to C-CDA Errata, V3 Template Design, Example Taskforce
Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.