BRIDG as DAM
BRIDG as the RCRIM DAM
Return to RCRIM main page
Welcome to the HL7's BRIDG wiki page.
The project scope statement was approved by RCRIM on August 18, 2009.
The BRIDG Listserve is firstname.lastname@example.org
To subscribe to this service, go to the HL7 Listservices Welcome Page
- Select Subscribe to List Services
- Fill in Name, Organization, e-mail and password
- Select type of mail
- You receive copies of messages posted to the list as they are delivered and distributed (most common method)
- Each night, around 12:00 am, you will receive a single email message containing all the messages contributed to the list that day. At the top of the message will be a numbered list of the subjects in that digest, followed by the complete messages themselves. Digest recipients will not receive messages sent to segments.
- Digest with Attachments
- The same as a digest, but in MIME format so that the individual messages' formatting is preserved. Some email clients such as Outlook will show the digest as a series of attachments. Digest recipients will not receive messages sent to segments.
- Scroll down the list to Regulated Clinical Research Information Management
- Check bridg BRIDG Harmonization
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and check the confirmation statement
- Press Request Subscription
You will receive an e-mail confirmation. Follow the instructions on the email to activate your account. Once an account has been confirmed you can mail to the listserv using the mailing address email@example.com
BRIDG Harmonization Process
Information on BRIDG
The BRIDG Model is a collaborative effort of stakeholders from the Clinical Data Interchange Standards Consortium (CDISC), the HL7 Regulated Clinical Research Information Management Technical Committee (RCRIM TC), the National Cancer Institute (NCI), and the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to produce a shared view of the dynamic and static semantics that collectively define a shared domain-of-interest, i.e. the domain of clincial and pre-clinical protocol-driven research and its associated regulatory artifacts.
Information on BRIDG can be found at www.bridgmodel.org
Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.