April 3, 2012 CBCC Conference Call
Revision as of 15:24, 10 April 2012 by Finaversaggi
Community-Based Collaborative Care Working Group Meeting
- Need to add
- (05 min) Roll Call, Approve Minutes & Accept Agenda
- (55 min) Behavioral Health CCD Ballot - continue discussion
- Today's discussion focused mainly on questions raised by Oklahoma (Tracy Leeper and Jim Crawford) about the current draft of the Behavioral Health DAM.
- The work group heard first from Cindie Robertson, a new member from British Columbia, regarding her interests in the BH-CCD. **Partly for her benefit, we spent most of the rest of the meeting reviewing the BH-CCD ballot document, and specifically the overview class diagram, Figure 3.
- Discussion focused mainly on ballot content that clarifies and extends the current CCD (e.g. by including social history and BH assessments).
- Toward the end of the meeting, we reviewed when specialty BH treatment providers will submit a CCD to States or regional agencies (U.S. realm), e.g. during and after an episode of care, and how a series of CCD’s should be consolidated into treatment histories.
- An outstanding questions is how to map to current SAMHSA TEDS data (Treatment Episode Data Set), and whether a specific item should be coded as mandatory or optional.
- Tracy Leeper promised to review the current class diagram looking for TEDS issues, so they will be identified and fixed or better explained prior to submission to HL7 ballot.
Meeting was adjourned at 3 PM Eastern.