AID 201605 Meeting in Montreal
This is the agenda of the AID WG for the WGM in Montreal CA, May 2016.
Sunday Q3/Q4 (joint with FHIR)
- Administrative (max. 5 minutes)
- HL7 FHIR Implementation Guides: no silver bullet yet? (Diego Kaminker) (max. 20 minutes)
- Diego will talk about three implementation guides he authored this year using just Excel, Word, and Oxygen, and why this is awfully wrong.
- FluentPath (Brian / Bryn ?) (max. 20 minutes)
- FluentPath overview & implementation experiences.
- Defaulting and Validations in Questionnaires (experimental, but works great)
- Adding Path Traversal to Clinical Quality Language (CQL) using FluentPath (Bryn Rhodes) (max. 20 minutes)
- The FluentPath specification has been developed to enable simple yet powerful path traversal capabilities within FHIR. This session will review implementation experience gained from extending CQL with FluentPath to enable complete query functionality against any FHIR service.
- Various connectathon issues (Grahame Grieve, second half of Q3) (max. 30 minutes)
- e.g. fluent path, mapping, searching
- Conditional Updates: Bridging the gap between REST and non-REST environments (Simone Heckmann) (max. 20 minutes)
- Update from the connectathon from the 'conditional updates' track, v2/CDA to FHIR mappings
- open 20 minute slot, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get hold of this slot
- open 20 minute slot #2, contact email@example.com to get hold of this slot
- MOTION To approve the minutes of the AID 201510 Meeting in Atlanta
- MOTION To approve the minutes of the AID 201601 Meeting in Orlando
- MOTION to approve of the Software Implementation of CDA whitepaper, as an accurate reflection of current CDA implementation best practices, the whitepaper will be up for renewal in May 2017.
- Rene: reminder that there'll be a co-chair election this week, to fill the position held by Peter Hendler. James Agnew has volunteered to be a co-chair - please use the 'write in' option on the ballot form to vote for James or any other candidate.
- User presentations / implementation experiences
- Other topics
Wednesday Q4 - May 11
|AID HL7 User Group||2016-05-11,
|Montreal, CA||Chair/Scribe: Brian Pech|
- Ron Shapiro - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tara Oskam - email@example.com
- Garrett Tyler - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Project and issue review
- Project #550 - Whitepaper review: project details, List of AID Whitepapers
- Project #1178 - Implementation Packages
- Upon review of the functional requirement those present agree that they reflect what a newbie implementer would find useful. Next step: find appropriate tools etc. to create the v2 implementation package.
- Issue List Category:AID_Issue
- Demonstration of Mohawk College Connectathon project
- Other topics
Mohawk College demo of their FHIR connectathon project - simulation of a virus pandemic in a limited population using fhir resources.
Review of agenda then adjourned.
Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.