20181214 PLA call
return to HL7 Product Line Architecture Meeting Minutes and Agendas
Return to HL7 Product Line Architecture Program
|HL7 PLA Call Minutes
Location: Phone: +1 770-657-9270, Participant Code: 985371,
Time: 11:30 AM
|Facilitator||Mary Kay/ Austin||Note taker(s)||MK|
|x||Mary Kay McDaniel|
|no quorum definition|
- Notes of 20181116_PLA_call review
- WGM Agenda
- Catch-all product family
- Management Group health meterics
- notional division of products into product families and lines, to provide examples for peer review.
- Level of granularity
- Identify which pieces are orphaned, and the political elements to be surfaced.
- Positioning cross-product family artifacts (standards naming)
- BAM-lite feedback and review
- Governance on V2.x (v2.9 substantive changes)
- develop form to request establishing a Product Family
- Specialty Product Family: Those who don't have a mgmt group, see below - MK
- Do ppt for Austin
- Discuss at both WGM TSC and Product Mgmt Council
- Call for agenda items for the Product Mgmt Council: Send out email to cochairs (make sure to copy Wayne)
- Mgmt Group Health Metrics
- Specialty Product Family introduction discussion (use same ppt as Saturday TSC)
- Meet on 1/4 - our Happy New Year Meeting. Reset weeks post WGM
- Item for PLA after WGM: SGB putting out another call for V2 mgmt group participants. We will be vetting sometime in Jan/Feb.
|Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items|
© 2018 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved
Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.