2018-03-02 CDAMG Conference Call

From HL7Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

back to CDA Management Group main page

HL7 CDAMG Minutes

Location: Conference Call

Date: 2018-03-02
Time: 2:00 PM (ET)
Facilitator Lisa Note taker(s) Lisa
Attendee Name


George Dixon
Jean Duteau
X Rick Geimer
X Kai Heitmann
Brett Marquard
X Linda Michaelsen
Dale Nelson
X Lisa Nelson
X Andrew Statler
Quorum: Chair +3

Agenda & Minutes

  • Welcome
  • Approve Minutes of 2018-02-16_CDAMG_Conference_Call
    • Approved by consensus
  • Agenda review
  • Discussion Topics
    • Publication Request Review:
      • HL7_Publication_Request_Template_2017OCT_TSC_AW.docx
      • Tools group has created a way to get a shortened URL (hl7.me will take you to a tool to make shorter URLs)
      • We could we ask for a short version of the URL. Who could we ask - ask David Johnson for the short URL
      • Motion to approve: Rick/Andrew 4-0-0
    • Discuss next steps for adding a CMG member with expertise in Quality Measurement CDA usage
      • Kai - Make the letter shorter and point to our CMG page with mission and charter page
      • Lisa and Kai will draft a shorter letter, e-mail review with CMG for any issues, send to Anne for process of distribution
    • Asset List - Review progress/re-organization
      • Lisa and Linda will add NIB artifacts
    • Discuss Status/Development toward CDA Template Interchange Format, Template Registry
      • Update from Lisa
    • Follow-up discussion from last week
      • Would we want to make recommendations on how to improve the website
      • Should we recommend a naming convention? Where can we find that naming convention? Could we identify IGs with names that are not compliant to the current HL7 naming conventions? Should we recommend additional Work Group Health criteria?
    • Review progress on CMG Wiki changes - what's left to be completed?
    • Discus CDA Product Roadmap - any progress?
    • Discuss Actions to be taken to solidify "check list procedure" for CMG members to use when reviewing PSSs, Document CMG PSS Review process to be followed (Jean)
      • Is our plan sufficiently clear and actionable? Do we need to document the procedure(s) we will follow regarding where CMG approval is being injected into the HL7 approval processes?
    • Update on request to SGB to add a new member to CMG representing the Quality perspective (Lisa)
    • Update on possible meeting time change (Brett)
    • Planning for May WG in Cologne
      • Monday (May 10th), Q0
        • Architectural Review,FHIR Management Group,Standards Goverance Board,CDA Management Group has been invited to join Technical Steering Committee at the May 2018 HL7 International Working Group Meeting
      • CMG meeting Monday, Q4
        • Will be there: Andrew, Rick, Lisa, Brett, Kai
        • Will not there:Linda, Dale, George
        • Don't know: Jean

Motion to cancel on 3/9: Rick/Kai 4-0-0

Meeting Outcomes

Actions
  • Approves Publication Request for Advance Directives Template Revisions
  • No Meeting on 3/9
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

© 2017 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved

Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.