20170116 FMG WGM

From HL7Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes

Location: Frio

Date: 2017-01-16
Time: 7:00 AM
Chair: Note taker(s): Anne W.
Quorum = chair + 4 yes/no
Co chairs Regrets David Hay x Lloyd McKenzie
ex-officio Woody Beeler,
Dave Shaver
FGB Co-chairs
. Wayne Kubick, CTO
Members Members Members Observers/Guests
x Hans Buitendijk x Brian Postlethwaite x Paul Knapp x Anne W., scribe
Josh Mandel x John Moehrke Brian Pech
x Grahame Grieve x Ewout Kramer, FGB; Simone Heckmann

Agenda

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check
  • Minutes from 20170111_FMG_concall
  • Agenda Review
  • Discussion Topics
    • Publication
    • Draft PSSS for alternative ballot process in prep for TSC
    • Progress towards IG publication being done independent of Grahame
    • Connectathon Report
  • AOB (Any Other Business)

Minutes

  • Agenda Check
  • Minutes from 20170111_FMG_concall
    • MOTION to approve: John/Paul
    • VOTE: all in favor
  • Agenda Review
    • Lloyd adds what we want to go in the FHIR report to the co-chairs
    • Agenda accepted
  • Discussion Topics
    • Draft PSS for alternative ballot process in prep for TSC
      • Group reviews. Hans asks if Publishing should be the driver. Lloyd says Publishing should perhaps be a cosponsor; Paul adds Tooling to that thought. Decision to add Publishing and Tooling as cosponsors. Discussion over ballot response management – this is the ballot comment submission process. Hans notes that, other than FHIR, there hasn’t been much cross-WG ballot resolution. In V2 this time, there are 3 WGs working on the same material; it’s very obvious that spreadsheets are too difficult In this situation as well. Lloyd covered this in the scope. John notes that simply managing changes across single editors is difficult enough. Lloyd will add single bullet regarding single source of truth across editors. Discussion over notifying US Realm and International Council.
      • MOTION to approve PSS: Hans/Paul
      • VOTE: All in favor. Lloyd will send out to cosponsors and steering divisions.
    • Other messages to send to committees this week in addition to what was covered in Lloyd’s email?
      • Update on PSS for alternative ballot process
      • Statement around upcoming ballot timing. Grahame will be posting a roadmap for FHIR this week; will note that to cochairs
      • Call for volunteers to fill gaps
    • Publication
      • No further updates
    • Progress towards IG publication being done independent of Grahame
      • Released versions must be published by hand by Grahame. If we could automate those steps it would allow others to do it. Next cycle, Grahame would like to take a more structured approach so that it becomes more predictable, as well as document the process. Discussion over details and timing.
    • Connectathon Report
      • 206 attendees, a record. Process worked well in terms of reporting. Paul notes issues with the peer-to-peer network. Discussion over any potential adaptations for Madrid. None identified. Solicitation for tracks will go out in a couple of weeks and we’ll proceed as normal. Brian Post notes that people didn’t fill in the results tab on the spreadsheet. Ewout suggests providing page in the slide deck to cover that in the powerpoint to encourage reporting on what exactly was tested in terms of success/failure.
  • Adjourned at 8:00 am Central


Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)



Back to FHIR_Management_Group

© 2017 Health Level Seven® International

Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.