20170111 FMG concall

From HL7Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes

Location:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/279790597

(voice and screen)

Date: 2017-01-11
Time: 4:00 PM U.S. Eastern
Chair: Note taker(s): Anne W.
Quorum = chair + 4 yes/no
Co chairs x David Hay x Lloyd McKenzie
ex-officio Woody Beeler,
Dave Shaver
FGB Co-chairs
. Wayne Kubick, CTO
Members Members Members Observers/Guests
x Hans Buitendijk x Brian Postlethwaite Regrets Paul Knapp x Anne W., scribe
x Josh Mandel x John Moehrke Brian Pech
Grahame Grieve .

Agenda

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check
  • Minutes from 20161214_FMG_concall
  • Action items
    • Lloyd to begin draft of PSS regarding the proposed new balloting process
    • Lloyd to get M&M to add policy that requires review and acceptance of extensions as sound and safe by the responsible WG for both core and US realm IG extensions into quality criteria for IGs
    • Anne to add to TSC schedule - Implementation Guide Ballot Resolution
      • Lloyd attended 2017-01-09 TSC call to discuss
    • Stale items:
      • Hans or Paul to reach out to US Realm
      • Lloyd will reach out to GAO and QI Core
      • Brian Pech/Hans to reach out to US Lab/OO
      • David will suggest some words to add to the summary spreadsheet to explain the columns.
    • FMM level spreadsheet
      • Liaisons to reach out to their groups to remind them to update
      • David to ensure all existing resources are reflected on the spreadsheet
    • Validation Rules
      • Grahame/Josh to update the code in the publication tooling to treat issues identified during the publication process as either information or warnings as was decided by FMG in our review process
      • Lloyd to create an associated gforge item with a link to the spreadsheet
    • Connectathon
      • Ron to send David a few sentences to include in his email
      • David to circulate edited email
      • Ron to send Mary Ann the text for the attendee email
  • Review
    • Stale items sheet
  • Discussion Topics
    • San Antonio agendas
  • Reports
  • Process management
  • AOB (Any Other Business)

Minutes

  • Agenda Check
    • MOTION to approve: Lloyd/Hans
  • Minutes from 20161214_FMG_concall
    • MOTION to accept: Hans/John
    • VOTE: all in favor
  • Action items
    • Lloyd to begin draft of PSS regarding the proposed new balloting process
      • Add for next time
    • Lloyd to get M&M to add policy that requires review and acceptance of extensions as sound and safe by the responsible WG for both core and US realm IG extensions into quality criteria for IGs
      • MnM did discuss and their plan is to take the existing US Realm policy and make edits to make it generic, then publish as something everyone should follow
    • Anne to add to TSC schedule - Implementation Guide Ballot Resolution
      • Lloyd attended 2017-01-09 TSC call to discuss. This was a question around what the expectations are for projects that are doing reconciliation. Can be done purely within project groups as long as they are open meetings and opportunity for WG to vet and review the decisions made and that they get final say on whether or not the reconciliation package gets posted or content goes to ballot again.
    • Stale items:
      • Hans or Paul to reach out to US Realm
        • Add for next time
      • Lloyd will reach out to GAO and QI Core
        • Add for next time
      • Brian Pech/Hans to reach out to US Lab/OO
        • Add for next time
      • David will suggest some words to add to the summary spreadsheet to explain the columns.
        • Add for next time
    • FMM level spreadsheet
      • Liaisons to reach out to their groups to remind them to update
        • Add for next time. Liaisons encouraged to reach out at WGM
      • David to ensure all existing resources are reflected on the spreadsheet
    • Validation Rules
      • Grahame/Josh to update the code in the publication tooling to treat issues identified during the publication process as either information or warnings as was decided by FMG in our review process
        • Complete
      • Lloyd to create an associated gforge item with a link to the spreadsheet
        • Complete
    • Connectathon
      • Ron to send David a few sentences to include in his email
        • Complete
      • David to circulate edited email
        • Complete
      • Ron to send Mary Ann the text for the attendee email
        • Complete
  • Review
    • Stale items sheet
      • Every group that has outstanding items is stale now. Discussion over what will happen if those items aren't resolved by the deadline; Lloyd states we'd focus on getting core out and they can publish later.
  • Discussion Topics
    • San Antonio agendas
      • Publication
        • Over 240 items that have not been resolved yet that are ballot related. Resolutions need to be in February 4.
        • Need WGs to fix those places where they're getting warnings and complete quality checks to move resources further along
        • Completion of the FHIR workflow mappings
      • Draft PSS for alternative ballot process in prep for TSC
      • Reminder that FMG meeting is Monday Q0 in Frio
      • Progress towards IG publication being done independent of Grahame
  • Reports
    • Connectathon management (David/Brian)
      • Most recent report from Lillian states we're at 127 as of last week. Ready to do some semiformal testing.
    • FGB
      • Hasn't met
    • MnM –
      • Hasn't met
    • FMG Liaisons
      • No report
  • Adjourned at 4:36 pm Eastern


Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

20170125 FMG concall


Back to FHIR_Management_Group

© 2017 Health Level Seven® International

Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.