2017-08-30 FMG concall

From HL7Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes

Location:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/279790597

(voice and screen)

Date: 2017-08-30
Time: 4:00 PM U.S. Eastern
Chair: Note taker(s): Anne W.
Quorum = chair + 4 yes/no
Co chairs x David Hay x Lloyd McKenzie
ex-officio Lorraine Constable,
Dave Shaver
FGB Co-chairs
. Wayne Kubick, CTO
Members Members Members Observers/Guests
x Hans Buitendijk x Brian Postlethwaite x Paul Knapp x Anne W., scribe
x Josh Mandel John Moehrke x Brian Pech
x Grahame Grieve x Eric Haas, Richard Ettema

Agenda

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check
  • Minutes from 2017-08-09_FMG_concall
  • Administrative
  • Action items
    • Lloyd to put together a draft template for IG proposals and clean up some of the profile proposal template
    • Lloyd to update on turning QA spreadsheet and corresponding wiki pages into WG assessment/reporting tool
    • Josh and Grahame to determine requirements for proposal to manage balloting on Github
    • Paul to check with TSC regarding agenda time in San Diego regarding publishing ballot content on Github/other tools
    • David to send out reminder regarding Connectathon registration before early bird deadline
    • Eric to nudge Lorraine/Claude to come to 2017-08-30 meeting for update on CatalogEntry
    • John to follow up with CBCC on ConsentRequest
    • Anne to add add FMG notes section to proposals we have issues with
    • Delete DecisionSupportServiceModule
    • Lloyd to discuss ServiceDefinition issues with Bryn
    • Lloyd to nudge FHIR-I regarding completing TestReport proposal
  • Discussion Topics
    • Publishing ballot content on Github (continued from last call)
  • Reports
  • Process management
  • AOB (Any Other Business)
  • Parking Lot
    • Paul to review STU FMM rationale and discuss with SGB

Minutes

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check
    • MOTION to accept: Hans/Paul
    • VOTE: All in favor
  • Minutes from 2017-08-09_FMG_concall
    • MOTION to accept: John/Paul
    • VOTE: Hans abstains. Remaining in favor.
  • Administrative
  • Action items
    • Lloyd to put together a draft template for IG proposals and clean up some of the profile proposal template
      • Add for next week
    • Lloyd to update on turning QA spreadsheet and corresponding wiki pages into WG assessment/reporting tool
      • Add for next week
    • Josh and Grahame to determine requirements for proposal to manage balloting on Github
      • Add for next week
    • Paul to check with TSC regarding agenda time in San Diego regarding publishing ballot content on Github/other tools
      • Paul will take to TSC when we have proposal is available
    • David to send out reminder regarding Connectathon registration before early bird deadline
      • 6 days ago we had a total of 146 registered with 17 observers. Paul reports that some regular financial track people may not be there.
    • Eric to nudge Lorraine/Claude to come to 2017-08-30 meeting for update on CatalogEntry
      • Add for next week
    • John to follow up with CBCC on ConsentRequest
      • Complete. They have withdrawn the proposal. Discussion over adding "retracted" category to the top of the resource proposal page. Added pages on the wiki for retracted resources and profiles.
    • Anne to add FMG notes section to proposals we have issues with
      • Anne to add to template and we'll do it as we go.
    • Delete DecisionSupportServiceModule
      • Added to retracted proposal page
    • Lloyd to discuss ServiceDefinition issues with Bryn
      • Add for next week
    • Lloyd to nudge FHIR-I regarding completing TestReport proposal
      • Richard volunteers to complete the proposal
  • Discussion Topics
    • Publishing ballot content on Github (continued from last call)
      • Nothing more to report this week.
  • Reports
    • Connectathon management (David/Brian)
      • David won' t be there; Ewout will facilitate. Wayne is keen to make sure that the wrap up presentations are linked back into the track proposals so that they can be found. Richard asks if he should plan to do the usual intro to FHIR morning presentation; David suggests he talk to email about it. Also notes that he will be publishing the latest test scripts out to the Github platform - Patient, Patch, Terminology, FHIR Genomics,ProviderDirectory, GraphQL, LastN. Paul asks if it's on the HL7 Github? Richard states it is at https://github.com/FHIR/documents. David asks if we should go out to track leads to have them work with Richard to develop test scripts? Richard will send out an email to the track leads. John asks if we have a common way we have the tracks utilizing Zulip? Hasn't noted a pattern. His track could use some kind of discussion forum. Paul notes people have used Con_track name under Connectathon Management stream. Discussion over going out to track leads with the advice that there should be a communication vehicle and suggest that they use Zulip.
        • ACTION: David and Richard will work on an email re: chat during the event and how to upload the report afterwards
    • FGB
      • Met and discussed/approved principles for product life cycle. There is a role there for FMG in executing the principles. Paul sees this as a change management strategy. Came up on SGB today as well. Seems to be a mixture of things which are management and things which are methodology. Grahame agrees with that assessment. Paul: Should we discuss at the joint meeting in San Diego? Wondering about timeline for advancement. Grahame: Hard to know timeline. Will try to have ready for San Diego.
    • MnM –
      • Has not met.
    • FMG Liaisons
      • John updated profiles from other organizations with profiles from IHE. Still probably two more to come. David notes there should be a link from the main wiki page. John states that the goal is to get into the eventual registry on FHIR.org. David asks how you get added to the "organizations implementing FHIR" page on FHIR.org? Grahame states that, for the time being, they can email him.
  • Process management
  • AOB (Any Other Business)
  • Parking Lot
    • Paul to review STU FMM rationale and discuss with SGB
  • Adjourned at 4:52 pm Eastern

Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

2017-09-06 FMG concall


Back to FHIR_Management_Group

© 2017 Health Level Seven® International

Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.