2017-08-28 FGB concall

From HL7Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
HL7 TSC FGB Meeting Minutes

Location: cGoToMeeting ID: 136-494-157

Date: 2017-08-28
Time: 4:30 PM U.S. Eastern
Facilitator: Note taker(s): Anne W.
Quorum = Chair plus 2 yes/no
Co-Chair/CTO Members
Regrets Lorraine Constable x Grahame Grieve David Hay
x Dave Shaver x Ewout Kramer x Cecil Lynch (ArB) x Lloyd McKenzie (FMG)
x Wayne Kubick x Calvin Beebe .
observers/guests
x Anne W., scribe

Agenda

  • Roll call -
  • Agenda Review
  • Approve minutes of 2017-08-14_FGBSGB_concall
  • Action Item review:
    • Grahame will create position statement on State Machine Alignement for review and eventually publication on the CDA page under interoperability considerations on the FHIR page.
    • Anne to add State Machine Alignment statement review to Monday FGB lunch agenda and invite Lisa to that meeting.
  • Discussion Topics
    • FHIR Life Cycle
  • FMG update -
  • Methodology update-
  • Review precepts, associated governance points and risks
  • Next steps: Define and Resource other Governance processes.

Minutes

  • Roll call -
  • Agenda Review
  • Approve minutes of 2017-08-14_FGBSGB_concall
    • MOTION to approve: Ewout/Calvin
    • VOTE: Lloyd abstains. Remaining in favor.
  • Action Item review:
    • Grahame will create position statement on State Machine Alignment for review and eventually publication on the CDA page under interoperability considerations on the FHIR page.
      • Add for next time
    • Anne to add State Machine Alignment statement review to Monday FGB lunch agenda and invite Lisa to that meeting.
      • Complete.
  • Discussion Topics
    • FHIR Life Cycle
      • Group reviews draft on FGB thread on Zulip. Wayne asks if it only applies to core spec? Or also IGs? Grahame states this particular draft refers to core spec. Agreement that the principles are the same. Would be posted as a wiki document. Cecil asks if it needs to be more granular to cover deletion, revision, etc.? Grahame: We could modify changes to discuss substantive changes. But overall granularity is FMG responsibility. Calvin suggests that there are details for documenting things down the road that need to be expanded upon. FMG will take the rules and develop a documented strategy. Calvin asks about the publication strategy of the strategy? Grahame: Something like this would result in documentation in the wiki and the specification itself, at least the bits that apply to implementers.
        • MOTION to approve with update to include substantive change: Grahame/Wayne
        • VOTE: All in favor
  • FMG update -
    • Last week was cancelled. Working through resource proposals.
  • Methodology update-
    • Working on taking the agreed quality rules and getting them into a spreadsheet form so that WGs can mark off their adherence to those. Should be complete soon.
  • Adjourned at 4:53 pm Eastern

Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items


Back to FHIR_Governance_Board

© 2017 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.

Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.