2017-08-09 FMG concall

From HL7Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes

Location:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/279790597

(voice and screen)

Date: 2017-08-09
Time: 4:00 PM U.S. Eastern
Chair: Note taker(s): Anne W.
Quorum = chair + 4 yes/no
Co chairs x David Hay x Lloyd McKenzie
ex-officio Lorraine Constable,
Dave Shaver
FGB Co-chairs
. Wayne Kubick, CTO
Members Members Members Observers/Guests
Hans Buitendijk x Brian Postlethwaite x Paul Knapp x Anne W., scribe
x Josh Mandel x John Moehrke Regrets Brian Pech
Grahame Grieve .

Agenda

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check
  • Minutes from 2017-08-02_FMG_concall
  • Action items
    • Lloyd to put together a draft template for IG proposals and clean up some of the profile proposal template
    • Lloyd to update on turning QA spreadsheet and corresponding wiki pages into WG assessment/reporting tool
    • Josh and Grahame to determine requirements for proposal to manage balloting on Github
  • Discussion
    • Publishing ballot content on Github
  • Reports
  • Parking Lot
    • Paul to review STU FMM rationale and discuss with SGB
  • Process management
  • AOB (Any Other Business)

Minutes

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check
    • MOTION to accept: Lloyd
  • Minutes from 2017-08-02_FMG_concall
    • MOTION to accept: Lloyd/Paul
    • VOTE: All in favor
  • Action items
    • Lloyd to put together a draft template for IG proposals and clean up some of the profile proposal template
      • Add for next call
    • Lloyd to update on turning QA spreadsheet and corresponding wiki pages into WG assessment/reporting tool
      • In progress. Add for next call.
    • Josh and Grahame to determine requirements for proposal to manage balloting on Github
      • Add for next call
  • Discussion
    • Publishing ballot content on Github
      • Wayne sent a followup email that for this round, comments must be recorded via spreadsheet. This issue would be looking towards future ballots. Paul: Is this something that TSC would discuss as soon as San Diego? Josh: If it's feasible for the meeting schedule, that would be good. John reports that IHE is considering doing similar for conformance resources. Paul reports that CIMI is using yet another tool. It's likely that there will be consideration of several or the whole notion.
        • ACTION: Paul to check with TSC regarding agenda time in San Diego
        • ACTION: Add for next call
  • Reports
    • Connectathon management (David/Brian)
      • David asked Mary Ann for numbers - currently have 74 attending and 4 observers.
        • ACTION: David to send out reminder to register before early bird deadline
    • FGB
      • FGB/SGB are meeting this Monday regarding State Machine Alignment. Lloyd will not be able to attend. Not sure about Grahame. Paul will check with Grahame on availability.
    • MnM –
      • Working on turning QA spreadsheet and corresponding wiki pages into WG assessment/reporting tool
    • FMG Liaisons
      • Nothing beyond John's comments above on IHE
    • Resource proposals:
      • CatalogEntry: Reviewed minutes from previous review. Discussed issues raised last time. Last time we determined that we'd let them exercise the resource in Connectathon and then come back for approval afterwards.
        • ACTION: Eric to nudge Lorraine/Claude to come to 2017-08-30 meeting for update.
      • ConsentRequest and Consent Tracker: Looks old. Need to find out if they still want us to consider it as they are or if they will be updated.
        • ACTION: John to follow up with CBCC
      • DecisionSupportServiceModule: Lloyd believes we had an issue regarding whether or not it should be a resource. FMG wanted clarification on scope - appeared broad and needed to differentiate from OperationDefinition.
        • ACTION: Lloyd will reach out to Bryn regarding clarification.
        • ACTION: Anne will add updates to bottom of proposals with FMG Notes for ones that we have issues with.
      • DeviceUseStatement: OO still working on it
      • ServiceDefinition: Appears to be the reworked version of DecisionSupportServiceModule.
        • ACTION: Delete DecisionSupportServiceModule. Lloyd to discuss ServiceDefinition with Bryn.
      • TestReport:
        • ACTION: Lloyd to nudge FHIR-I regarding completing the proposal.
  • Parking Lot
    • Paul to review STU FMM rationale and discuss with SGB
      • Has requested dates from committees
  • Visitor: Srujana Kothakonda
  • Adjourned at 5:00 pm Eastern
  • Process management
  • AOB (Any Other Business)


Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

2017-08-23 FMG concall


Back to FHIR_Management_Group

© 2017 Health Level Seven® International

Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.