2017-07-26 FMG concall

From HL7Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes

Location:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/279790597

(voice and screen)

Date: 2017-07-26
Time: 4:00 PM U.S. Eastern
Chair: Note taker(s): Anne W.
Quorum = chair + 4 yes/no
Co chairs x David Hay x Lloyd McKenzie
ex-officio Lorraine Constable,
Dave Shaver
FGB Co-chairs
. Wayne Kubick, CTO
Members Members Members Observers/Guests
Hans Buitendijk x Brian Postlethwaite x Paul Knapp x Anne W., scribe
Josh Mandel x John Moehrke x Brian Pech
Regrets Grahame Grieve x Eric Haas, Bob Thompson, Chris Johnson

Agenda

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check
  • Minutes from 2017-07-12_FMG_concall
  • Action items
    • Lloyd to put together a draft template for IG proposals and clean up some of the profile proposal template.
    • Paul to review STU FMM rationale and discuss with SGB
    • Lloyd to coordinate with Ron Shapiro on turning QA spreadsheet and corresponding wiki pages into WG assessment/reporting tool
  • Discussion Topics
  • Reports
  • Process management
  • AOB (Any Other Business)

Minutes

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check
    • MOTION to approve: John
  • Minutes from 2017-07-12_FMG_concall
    • MOTION to approve: Lloyd/Brian Post
    • VOTE: All in favor
  • Action items
    • Lloyd to put together a draft template for IG proposals and clean up some of the profile proposal template
      • Add for next week.
    • Paul to review STU FMM rationale and discuss with SGB
      • Paul has gone through and made a list of the 23 resources and what WGs they belong to. Would have thought more of them would have been in STU2 but there is only one (Questionnaire). Will be sending email to the WGs to seek dates they approved to go to STU. FHIR won't be in the upcoming ANSI audit, but may be included in the future after it goes Normative.
      • Add item to parking lot to next week for update
    • Lloyd to coordinate with Ron Shapiro on turning QA spreadsheet and corresponding wiki pages into WG assessment/reporting tool
      • IN progress
  • Discussion Topics
    • John notes IHE items that have been published recently. FHIR-based work is listed at http://wiki.ihe.net/index.php/Category:FHIR.
    • Paul asks how they're coming along with getting revision numbers on the build. Lloyd reports that Josh is working on it.
    • Paul notes John's issue on zulip regarding build problem. Group discusses.
  • Reports
    • Connectathon management (David/Brian)
      • David: 47 registered so far. 500 is the cap.
    • FGB
      • Scheduling a call with SGB and Lisa Nelson to discuss State Machine Alignment
    • MnM –
      • Looked at some tracker items and looked at the process to revise the spreadsheet for QA
    • FMG Liaisons
      • Brian Pech: HL7 has established a github repository under HL7. EST and HQ are developing a process for WGs to request repositories under the HL7 repository. Lorraine is working with CIMI to get their material in as a pilot. It's been noted that FHIR.org and other FHIR-related materials are on non-HL7-managed github and should be on the HL7-managed one. EST will be making a request to the larger community regarding moving materials. It's a work in progress and more information will be forthcoming. Can send Lorraine a note if you have input.
  • Adjourned at 4:40 PM Eastern


Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

2017-08-02 FMG concall


Back to FHIR_Management_Group

© 2017 Health Level Seven® International

Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.