2017-06-21 FMG concall

From HL7Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes

Location:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/279790597

(voice and screen)

Date: 2017-06-21
Time: 4:00 PM U.S. Eastern
Chair: Note taker(s): Anne W.
Quorum = chair + 4 yes/no
Co chairs x David Hay x Lloyd McKenzie
ex-officio Lorraine Constable,
Dave Shaver
FGB Co-chairs
Regrets Wayne Kubick, CTO
Members Members Members Observers/Guests
Hans Buitendijk x Brian Postlethwaite Regrets Paul Knapp x Anne W., scribe
Regrets Josh Mandel x John Moehrke x Brian Pech
x Grahame Grieve x Bob Thompson, Christol Green, Eric Haas, Chris Johnson

Agenda

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check
  • Minutes from 2017-06-14_FMG_concall
  • Action items
    • David to reach out to QA reviewers to find out if they would be willing to assist in sample generation
    • Grahame will share draft/STU FMM rationale for review and approval. Will talk about what was done as well was what will be done in the future
    • Lloyd to put together a draft template for IG proposals and clean up some of the profile proposal template.
    • David will contact Wayne regarding scenarios for Clinical Research Connectathon proposal
    • David will contact Ioana regarding adding more info on Implanatables Tracking Connectathon proposal
    • Grahame will contact Ling Tang, who erroneously edited the Connectathon16 page
    • Brian NPech will revert/construct appropriate page for Connectathon16
  • Review Items
  • Reports
  • Process management
  • AOB (Any Other Business)

Minutes

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check
    • MOTION to approve: Lloyd
  • Minutes from 2017-06-14_FMG_concall
    • MOTION to accept: John/Lloyd
    • VOTE: Brian Post abstains. Remaining in favor.
  • Action items
    • David to reach out to QA reviewers to find out if they would be willing to assist in sample generation
      • Complete. Has received several replies already.
    • Grahame will share draft/STU FMM rationale for review and approval. Will talk about what was done as well was what will be done in the future
      • Grahame shared with group. Will review next week.
    • Lloyd to put together a draft template for IG proposals and clean up some of the profile proposal template.
      • Add to next week
    • David will contact Wayne regarding scenarios for Clinical Research Connectathon proposal
      • Add to next week
    • David will contact Ioana regarding adding more info on Implanatables Tracking Connectathon proposal
      • Add to next week
    • Grahame will contact Ling Tang, who erroneously edited the Connectathon16 page
      • Complete
    • Brian Pech will revert/construct appropriate page for Connectathon16
      • Complete. Group reviews. Brian will note that the proficiency exam is a pilot. David suggests adding proficiency prep to the tutorials list. Discussion over publicizing.
        • ACTION: Brian will send draft email publicizing connectathon to David for review
  • Review Items
    • SMART Application Launch Framework PSS
      • Grahame describes project. Will be a separate IG. Goal is to get it to STU status with no substantive changes, then another ballot beyond what's currently implemented. John asks about the goal to avoid substantive change. Grahame states if things need to be changed they will be.
        • MOTION to accept: Brian Post/Grahame
        • VOTE: All in favor
    • Review/approval of Conformance QA Criteria
      • Lloyd: This set of content has been reviewed in detail by MnM. The intended process is that FMG goes through it and identifies any potential changes; then it goes to the implementers and committers for their feedback. That gets reflected into a finalized version that sets the bar for Release 4 in terms of FMM3 and higher.
        • MOTION to accept these QA items so that they can move on to community review: Lloyd/Grahame
        • Eric asks when this will be reviewed next - after next publishing cycle? Lloyd responds yes. Confirms that RIM mapping is not included. Goal is to have this usable by end of summer. John: I think this needs a better description at the top to explain how these are applied - should explain the context of application. Group works on verbiage for the top of the page.
        • VOTE: Brian abstains. Remaining in favor.
        • ACTION: Lloyd will send out to cochairs, FHIR-I, and put it out on chat.fhir.org.
    • Connectathon Track Proposals
      • FHIR Subscriptions: Looks good.
      • GraphQL: Grahame is concerned there isn't enough interest. On hold.
      • Patient Reported Observations: On hold for more participation. Not complete.
      • ProcedureRequest: Looks good.
        • Grahame departs.
      • Provider Directories and Scheduling: Looks good; Eric will continue to make a few tweaks.
  • Reports
    • Connectathon management (David/Brian)
      • Brian Post asks how large the room is in San Diego. David will reach out to Mary Ann.
    • FGB
      • Covered state machine alignment issue and will be looking at FHIR lifecycle management.
    • MnM –
      • Handled a couple of tracker items.
    • FMG Liaisons
      • No issues
  • Adjourned at 5:12 pm Eastern


Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

2017-06-28 FMG concall


Back to FHIR_Management_Group

© 2017 Health Level Seven® International

Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.