2017-06-14 FMG concall

From HL7Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes

Location:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/279790597

(voice and screen)

Date: 2017-06-14
Time: 4:00 PM U.S. Eastern
Chair: Note taker(s): Anne W.
Quorum = chair + 4 yes/no
Co chairs x David Hay x Lloyd McKenzie
ex-officio Lorraine Constable,
Dave Shaver
FGB Co-chairs
. Wayne Kubick, CTO
Members Members Members Observers/Guests
x Hans Buitendijk Brian Postlethwaite x Paul Knapp x Anne W., scribe
x Josh Mandel x John Moehrke x Brian Pech
x Grahame Grieve x Angela Crovetti, Chris Johnson, Eric Haas

Agenda

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check
  • Minutes from 2017-06-07_FMG_concall
  • Action items
    • David to reach out to QA reviewers to find out if they would be willing to assist in sample generation
    • Grahame/Wayne to formalize proposal on document naming confusion between IGs and US Core and take to TSC
    • Grahame will write up response for draft/STU FMM rationale for review and approval. Will talk about what was done as well was what will be done in the future
    • Lloyd to put together a draft template for IG proposals and clean up some of the profile proposal template.
    • Brian Pech to send out reminder one week before Connectathon track session proposal deadline.
  • Review Items
  • Discussion
  • Reports
  • Process management
  • AOB (Any Other Business)

Minutes

  • Roll Call
    • Angela Crovetti here to observe
  • Agenda Check
    • Agenda accepted
  • Minutes from 2017-06-07_FMG_concall
    • MOTION to accept the minutes: Hans/Paul
    • VOTE: All in favor
  • Action items
    • David to reach out to QA reviewers to find out if they would be willing to assist in sample generation
      • Add for next week
    • Grahame/Wayne to formalize proposal on document naming confusion between IGs and US Core and take to TSC
      • Remove. Grahame and Wayne have been discussed but has not been a priority.
    • Grahame will write up response for draft/STU FMM rationale for review and approval. Will talk about what was done as well was what will be done in the future
      • Draft has been written and shared with Wayne. Hope to have out for FMG and FGB consideration next week. Leave on for next week.
    • Lloyd to put together a draft template for IG proposals and clean up some of the profile proposal template.
      • Add for next week
    • Brian Pech to send out reminder one week before Connectathon track session proposal deadline.
      • Remove
  • Review Items
    • Eye Care on FHIR
      • Hans describes project. Not decided yet if it's US Realm or Universal, but intention is that it is international - currently making clarifications. Paul: Is there an intention to create a DAM? Hans: No, not really a need for a DAM. Currently an IHE profile around this - some C-CDA work will be done as well that will be separate. Paul suggests creating a mini DAM or an initial DAM. Grahame: With regard to IHE, how will that affect conformance testing? Will IHE do conformance testing on this? We need to find out if HL7 is expected to do conformance testing, which leads to higher level conversations. Hans will ask about conformance testing.
        • MOTION to accept in principle, with the strong suggestion to include a mini version of a DAM and to clarify how conformance testing will be addressed: Hans/Grahame
        • VOTE: All in favor
    • FHIR Healthcare Directory Information Exchange Implementation Guide
      • Coming back after discussion on the name. David: Should we start asking which FHIR version is going to be used? Group agrees that may be a good idea.
        • MOTION to approve: Hans/Grahame
        • VOTE: Lloyd abstains; remaining in favor.
    • Any updated Connectathon proposals?
      • Consumer Centered Data Exchange: Grahame created with Josh. Group reviews and agrees that it looks complete.
      • Genomics: Suggestion that they remove the report link.
      • Patient: Looks good.
      • Terminology Services: Looks good.
      • Financial Management: Looks good.
      • PATCH: Only a single participant right now - working on drumming up participation.
      • Clinical Research: Still needs more robust scenarios
        • ACTION: David will contact Wayne regarding scenarios
      • Implantables Tracking: Needs more info.
        • ACTION: David will contact Ioana
      • MHD STU3: Looks good
      • Brian Pech states Ling Tang started a Connectathon page that is different than previous pages - do we want the page to be more conformant to past pages? Group agrees he's editing the wrong page. ****ACTION: Grahame will pursue discussion with the user who erroneously created this page. Brian will revert to previous edit and construct appropriate page for Connectathon16.
      • Eric states two new tracks are going to be going in
  • Discussion
  • Adjourned at 5:04 PM Eastern


Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

2017-06-21 FMG concall


Back to FHIR_Management_Group

© 2017 Health Level Seven® International

Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.