2017-06-07 FMG concall

From HL7Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes

Location:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/279790597

(voice and screen)

Date: 2017-06-07
Time: 4:00 PM U.S. Eastern
Chair: Note taker(s): Anne W.
Quorum = chair + 4 yes/no
Co chairs David Hay x Lloyd McKenzie
ex-officio Lorraine Constable,
Dave Shaver
FGB Co-chairs
. Wayne Kubick, CTO
Members Members Members Observers/Guests
x Hans Buitendijk Brian Postlethwaite x Paul Knapp x Anne W., scribe
x Josh Mandel John Moehrke Regrets Brian Pech
x Grahame Grieve x Chris Johnson, Lenel James, Eric Haas

Agenda

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check
  • Minutes from 2017-05-31_FMG_concall
  • Action items
    • David to reach out to QA reviewers to find out if they would be willing to assist in sample generation
    • Grahame/Wayne to formalize proposal on document naming confusion between IGs and US Core and take to TSC
    • Grahame will write up response for draft/STU FMM rationale for review and approval. Will talk about what was done as well was what will be done in the future
    • Lloyd to put together a draft template for IG proposals and clean up some of the profile proposal template.
    • Brian Pech to send out reminder one week before Connectathon track session proposal deadline.
  • Discussion
  • Reports
  • Process management
  • AOB (Any Other Business)
  • Parking Lot
    • Building Committee Involvement

Minutes

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check
    • Lenel adds an FYI item
  • Minutes from 2017-05-31_FMG_concall
    • MOTION to approve: Hans/Paul
    • VOTE: All in favor
  • Action items
    • David to reach out to QA reviewers to find out if they would be willing to assist in sample generation
      • Add to next week
    • Grahame/Wayne to formalize proposal on document naming confusion between IGs and US Core and take to TSC
      • Add to next week
    • Grahame will write up response for draft/STU FMM rationale for review and approval. Will talk about what was done as well was what will be done in the future
      • Add to next week
    • Lloyd to put together a draft template for IG proposals and clean up some of the profile proposal template.
      • Add to next week
    • Brian Pech to send out reminder one week before Connectathon track session proposal deadline.
      • Add to next week
  • Reviewed Connectathon proposal page
    • CDS Hooks: No issues
    • Clinical Reasoning: No issues
    • Clinical Research: Scenarios unclear, needs further definition
    • Implantables: Not complete
    • LastN Observations Query: No concerns
    • MHD STU3: Needs clarification
    • Attachments: No concerns
    • Care Plan: No concerns
    • FHIR Documents: No concerns
    • Are there additional proposals coming? Grahame has several that he'll be putting forth. Discussion over past tracks that aren't listed here. Lloyd sending out reminder to Clinical Genomics. Paul will add Financial Management. Eric will check on Provider Directory & Scheduling. Discussion over data analytics being included in Clinical Research track. Lloyd notes that Patient isn't listed yet and will ping Ron. Terminology Services is a standing track and should be listed - Grahame will talk to Rob. Lloyd has already reached out about Workflow.
  • Discussion
    • Lenel notes a value-based care FHIR summit was recently held in Chicago with a mini Connectathon. A person from NCQA was present and has worked with the CQI WG. NCQA would like to do a similar event in the fall and the executive committee will be reviewing. Lenel asks if FMG has any input or concerns, such as on using the Connectathon name. No concerns noted.
    • Review/approval of Conformance QA Criteria
      • Paul: The question might be whether or not it's excessive. Eric: What about RIM mapping? Lloyd: It is still there for resources and datatypes. We can make a decision that RIM mappings are no longer an expectation if we feel that there isn't value to them. Discussion over how to handle/value. There is guidance on the wiki that we could point to.
      • Paul leaves; quorum lost
  • Adjourned at 5:01 pm Eastern


Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

2017-06-13 FMG concall


Back to FHIR_Management_Group

© 2017 Health Level Seven® International

Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.