2017-05-24 FMG concall

From HL7Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes

Location:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/279790597

(voice and screen)

Date: 2017-05-24
Time: 4:00 PM U.S. Eastern
Chair: Note taker(s): Anne W.
Quorum = chair + 4 yes/no
Co chairs Regrets David Hay Lloyd McKenzie
ex-officio Lorraine Constable, Dave Shaver
FGB Co-chairs
. Wayne Kubick, CTO
Members Members Members Observers/Guests
x Hans Buitendijk x Brian Postlethwaite Regrets Paul Knapp x Anne W., scribe
x Josh Mandel Regrets John Moehrke Regrets Brian Pech
x Grahame Grieve .

Agenda

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check
  • Minutes from 2017-05-07_FMG_FGB_WGM
  • Minutes from 2017-05-08 FMG WGM
  • Minutes from 2017-05-10 FMG WGM
  • Minutes from 2017-05-11_FMG_FGB WGM
  • Administrative
  • Action items
    • Grahame/Richard to look into getting more usage statistics during Connectathon.
    • David to reach out to QA reviewers to find out if they would be willing to assist in sample generation
    • Grahame/Wayne to formalize proposal on document naming confusion between IGs and US Core and take to TSC
    • Grahame will write up response for draft/STU FMM rationale for review and approval. Will talk about what was done as well was what will be done in the future.
  • Discussion Topics
  • Reports
  • Process management
  • AOB (Any Other Business)

Minutes

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check
  • Minutes from 2017-05-07_FMG_FGB_WGM
  • Minutes from 2017-05-08 FMG WGM
  • Minutes from 2017-05-10 FMG WGM
  • Minutes from 2017-05-11_FMG_FGB WGM
    • MOTION to accept: Grahame/Brian
    • VOTE: All in favor
  • Administrative
  • Action items
    • Grahame/Richard to look into getting more usage statistics during Connectathon.
      • Add for next week
    • David to reach out to QA reviewers to find out if they would be willing to assist in sample generation
      • Add for next week
    • Grahame/Wayne to formalize proposal on document naming confusion between IGs and US Core and take to TSC
      • Add for next week
    • Grahame will write up response for draft/STU FMM rationale for review and approval. Will talk about what was done as well was what will be done in the future.
      • Add for next week
  • Discussion Topics
    • Conformance QA Criteria
      • Group reviews criteria and criteria grid. Once FMG is comfortable with the criteria it will go out to the community with a specific focus on committers. Existing QA spreadsheet deals with resources only; this updates that spreadsheet adding some more QA items or removing some depending on feedback. There would be tabs for value sets, profiles, datatypes, in addition to the resources tabs. Brian Post: Will this extend down into other areas, like the healthcare directory resources? Lloyd: Intention is that these QA criteria could be used by external projects, but that they would be used by HL7 international projects.
      • Lloyd asks for FMG to look at this set of criteria and come back next week/week after with suggested changes
    • Building committee involvement
      • Add to future agenda/parking lot
    • Clarifying IG vs. Profile proposals
      • Right now we have a proposal submission form for profiles. In practice, people are creating IGs. Should we have proposals for standalone profiles, or should people always be doing IGs? And if we support both, should we create separate templates for creation requests? Project approval is distinct from artifact approval. If we approve of an IG, you don't need approval for the individual profiles in it, but there should be approval of the IG independent from approval of the PSS. Grahame: We need an approval process for agreeing to canonical URLs for IGs. Lloyd: We need to understand the relationship to other IGs, and whether it's part of core or separate.
      • Group reviews Profile proposal template. Hans: If you have profile and resource proposals, what are we looking at in the IG proposals that is not covered in either one of those? Why could the initial draft of the IG serve as the proposal? Lloyd: The things that we ask for on a resource or profile proposal are not things that will have jumped out in the first draft of the resource or profile.
        • ACTION: Lloyd to put together a draft template for IG proposals and clean up some of the profile proposal template.
  • Reports
    • Connectathon management (David/Brian)
      • When do we want track proposals to be due? Agreement on June 7.
    • FGB
    • MnM –
    • FMG Liaisons
  • Process management
    • Ballot Planning
      • Discussion over what will ballot next cycle.
      • Hans brings up LOINC - IVD Test Code (LIVD) Mapping PSS
        • ACTION: Add review to next week's agenda
      • Ballot opens on 8/4. Question on when content should be frozen for ballot/Connectathon. Only ballot that we know about is SMART on FHIR which is disconnected, so it doesn't need a freeze. Lloyd: Should we say that the content deadline is Sunday, July 30? Group agrees.


Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

2017-05-31 FMG concall


Back to FHIR_Management_Group

© 2017 Health Level Seven® International

Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.