2017-03-08 FMG concall

From HL7Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes

Location:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/279790597

(voice and screen)

Date: 2017-03-08
Time: 4:00 PM U.S. Eastern
Chair: Note taker(s): Anne W.
Quorum = chair + 4 yes/no
Co chairs David Hay x Lloyd McKenzie
ex-officio Woody Beeler,
Dave Shaver
FGB Co-chairs
. Wayne Kubick, CTO
Members Members Members Observers/Guests
x Hans Buitendijk x Brian Postlethwaite Paul Knapp Anne W., scribe
Josh Mandel x John Moehrke Brian Pech
x Grahame Grieve . Pegeen Long, Chris Johnson

Agenda

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check
  • Minutes from 2017-03-01_FMG_concall
  • Action items
    • New balloting process PSS
      • Brian to update on Publishing
    • Anne to update liaison spreadsheet once transition to BRR takes place - on hold for approvals
      • Final approval at TSC e-vote this week
    • Josh to invite one of the authors of the SOA methodology document to an upcoming call (2017-03-01)
      • Josh invited them for 2017-03-08
    • Paul to take publication naming convention ideas (R3 vs. STU3) to TSC
      • Ran out of time on TSC - add for next week
    • Stale Items - Actions
      • Brian Pech/Hans to reach out to US Lab/OO
      • David will suggest some words to add to the summary spreadsheet to explain the columns
    • Grahame will consult with the others doing technical QA to see what they think of restricting changes to examples.
  • Discussion Topics
    • Review remaining change authorizations
    • What IGs are publishing at the same time?
    • Finalize publication submission deadlines
    • Dose extensions
    • FMG list - not currently set to private
    • Draft Product Roadmap
    • Connectathon Proposal Deadline
  • Reports
  • Process management
  • AOB (Any Other Business)

Minutes

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check
  • Minutes from 2017-03-01_FMG_concall
    • MOTION to approve: Brian Post/Grahame
    • VOTE: all in favor
  • Action items
    • New balloting process PSS
      • Brian to update on Publishing
    • Anne to update liaison spreadsheet once transition to BRR takes place - on hold for approvals
      • Final approval at TSC e-vote this week
    • Josh to invite one of the authors of the SOA methodology document to an upcoming call (2017-03-01)
      • Josh invited them for next week
    • Paul to take publication naming convention ideas (R3 vs. STU3) to TSC
      • Ran out of time on TSC - add for next week
    • Stale Items - Actions
      • Brian Pech/Hans to reach out to US Lab/OO
        • Can take this off for now
      • David will suggest some words to add to the summary spreadsheet to explain the columns
    • Grahame will consult with the others doing technical QA to see what they think of restricting changes to examples.
      • Complete
  • Discussion Topics
    • Review remaining change authorizations
        1. 12973 - not substantive
      • 12943 - not QA related; not approved
      • 12990, 12991, and 12992: approved
    • What IGs are publishing at the same time?
      • DAF, DAF research, and SDC are planning to publish at the same time as Core. QI core is not. US Lab is not. Argonaut publishes on own schedule. CCDA on FHIR has not responded.
    • Finalize publication submission deadlines
      • Landed on no substantive change after the 15th, and no changes of any sort after the 19th. Publication process will begin on the 20th.
    • Publication request
      • May need to e-vote that. Went over pub request template.
    • Product Brief
      • Reviewed. Discussed edits/additions. Added "services" in two locations.
      • MOTION to approve the STU3 publication request/product brief: Hans/Grahame
      • VOTE: all in favor
    • Connectathon Proposal Deadline
      • ACTION: David to send out request for Connectathon proposals with due date of 3/22
    • Dose extensions
      • Complete
    • FMG list - not currently set to private
      • Decision to leave it as is.
    • Draft Product Roadmap
      • Complete
    • Grahame brings up error that has not been fixed that is a late substantive change. Will vote on FMG channel on Zulip. Lloyd notes there may be a few more coming out of spreadsheet review.
    • Warnings on Structure Map - there are copy paste errors and other problems. Will also go for vote on Zulip.
  • Adjourned at 5:10 pm


Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

2017-03-15 FMG concall


Back to FHIR_Management_Group

© 2017 Health Level Seven® International

Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.