2017-02-15 FMG concall

From HL7Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes

Location:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/279790597

(voice and screen)

Date: 2017-02-15
Time: 4:00 PM U.S. Eastern
Chair: Note taker(s): Anne W.
Quorum = chair + 4 yes/no
Co chairs David Hay x Lloyd McKenzie
ex-officio Woody Beeler,
Dave Shaver
FGB Co-chairs
. Wayne Kubick, CTO
Members Members Members Observers/Guests
x Hans Buitendijk x Brian Postlethwaite x Paul Knapp x Anne W., scribe
Josh Mandel x John Moehrke x Brian Pech
x Grahame Grieve x Floyd Eisenberg

Agenda

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check
  • Minutes from 2017-02-08_FMG_concall
  • Action items
    • New balloting process PSS
      • Anne to track down what steering divisions have approved it
      • Lloyd to contact WGs about approvals (publishing and EST)
    • Anne to update liaison spreadsheet once transition to BRR takes place - on hold for approvals
    • Josh to invite one of the authors of the SOA methodology document to an upcoming call (2017-03-01)
    • Stale Items - Actions
      • Brian Pech/Hans to reach out to US Lab/OO
      • David will suggest some words to add to the summary spreadsheet to explain the columns
    • FMM Levels Spreadsheet - Actions
      • Liasons to reach out to their groups to remind them to update
  • Review Items
  • Discussion Topics
    • Draft Product Roadmap
    • Publication Naming Convention
  • Reports
  • Process management
  • AOB (Any Other Business)

Minutes

  • Agenda Check
    • Two additions: Publication readiness and QA spreadsheet
      • MOTION to approve: Brian Post/John
      • VOTE: All in favor
  • Minutes from 2017-02-08_FMG_concall
    • MOTION to approve: Hans/Paul
    • VOTE: Brian Post/John abstain. Remaining in favor.
  • Action items
    • New balloting process PSS
      • Anne to track down what steering divisions have approved it
        • Appears to only have been approved by DESD.
        • ACTION: Anne to send on to SSD-SD and T3SD
        • ACTION: Brian Pech to ask Andy about getting it on Publishing and EST
    • Anne to update liaison spreadsheet once transition to BRR takes place - on hold for approvals
      • Will be ready in the next couple of weeks
    • Josh to invite one of the authors of the SOA methodology document to an upcoming call (2017-03-01)
      • Add for next call
    • Stale Items - Actions
      • Brian Pech/Hans to reach out to US Lab/OO
        • Add for next call
      • David will suggest some words to add to the summary spreadsheet to explain the columns
        • Add for next call
    • FMM Levels Spreadsheet - Actions
      • Liasons to reach out to their groups to remind them to update
        • Lloyd will be sending out a formal request after changes are locked down. Two pieces to FMM: having gone through the quality criteria and making sure resources meet them - some might be substantive. This Sunday is the last date for making substantive changes. Non-substantive change deadline is a week from Sunday. After that, no further fixes. QA spreadsheet will be master for what is applied to the spec.
  • Review Items
    • Harmonization of Health Quality Models PSS - Floyd Eisenberg
      • This is an update to a previous project. Originally intended as universal domain but working off of US core, so they had to add US Realm. Also will be working with CIMI. Discussion over timelines. Lloyd asks how they're publishing? Floyd states perhaps they should have a FHIR IG - will check that. Decision that 3.j. should be "unknown." Brian Post asks if it should be described in 6.b. that it was intended to be International. Floyd agrees to add. Will leave it US Realm but explain.
        • MOTION to approve with suggested amendments: Hans/Brian Post.
        • VOTE: All in favor
    • CQF on FHIR
      • This also is an update to incorporate CDS Hooks. Will start with Connectathon in May and ballot in September. IGs will address both Universal and Realm-specific.
      • MOTION to approve: Brian Post/Grahame
      • VOTE: All in favor
    • QA Spreadsheet
      • Group looks at QA spreadsheet. Brian Post asks who gets to define the scopes that need to be approved by FMG. No one has come to FMG with these yet. Group looks at scope for Patient. Lloyd suggests adding Public Health and Claims/Financial. Does the test mechanism need to be approved by FMG? Lloyd: We really just want a comfort level with the scope. Adds anonymized reporting. Can talk to PHER regarding public health and John regarding anonymized reporting. Should default scopes come from resource proposals? Lloyd: It should, but this is a secondary checkpoint to make sure there aren't other things we're concerned about.
        • MOTION to approve the scopes listed for patient: Brian Post/John
        • VOTE: all in favor
  • Discussion Topics
    • Publication Readiness
      • Need 7 more people to withdraw their negatives in order to pass. Have to look at which votes apply to meeting 75% approval or which only meet 50% approval. Everyone has been reminded that substantive change is due by end of day Sunday. 21 outstanding substantive changes tied to the ballot.
    • Draft Product Roadmap
      • Add for next week
    • Publication Naming Convention
      • Discussion over going to R3 instead of STU3. Lloyd feels it helps differentiate between STU and Normative and there's naming rule stuff baked into the GOM. Brian Post notes we could start the conversation. Need to have it in place before the next round. Even if we had a pub that was completely normative, we don't want to reset the numbering. This is not a new issue, but the mixed bag issue is.
      • ACTION: Paul to bring up on TSC on Monday.
  • Adjourned at 5:30 pm Eastern
  • No call next week

Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

2017-03-01 FMG concall


Back to FHIR_Management_Group

© 2017 Health Level Seven® International

Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.