2017-02-13 FGB concall

From HL7Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
HL7 TSC FGB Meeting Minutes

Location: cGoToMeeting ID: 136-494-157

Date: 2017-02-13
Time: 4:30 PM U.S. Eastern
Facilitator: Note taker(s): Anne W.
Quorum = Chair plus 2 yes/no
Co-Chair/CTO Members
Woody Beeler x Lorraine Constable Grahame Grieve David Hay
x Dave Shaver x Ewout Kramer x Cecil Lynch (ArB) x Lloyd McKenzie (FMG)
x Wayne Kubick x Calvin Beebe .
observers/guests
x Anne W., scribe
x Pegeen Long

Agenda

  • Roll call -
  • Agenda Review
  • Approve minutes of 2017-02-06 FGB concall
  • Action Item review:
    • Anne to add advisory board issue back to TSC exec call this Friday and next
    • Anne to add ballot disposition issue to SGB agenda
      • Dave to send out notes
    • Reach out to Grahame on the goals, mission and charter and get his thoughts on what product director does, as well as look at frequency of calls. Then we can look at responsibilities distribution.
  • Discussion
    • Periodic Review of Role of HL7 Governance Committees
  • FMG update -
  • Methodology update-
  • Review precepts, associated governance points and risks
  • Next steps: Define and Resource other Governance processes.

Minutes

  • Roll call -
  • Agenda Review
    • No additions/subtractions
  • Approve minutes of 2017-02-06 FGB concall
    • Minutes approved via general consent
  • Action Item review:
    • Anne to add advisory board issue back to TSC exec call this Friday and next
      • Will be addressed this week
    • Anne to add ballot disposition issue to SGB agenda
      • Complete - discussion is ongoing. SGB will propose a new ballot disposition value.
    • Reach out to Grahame on the goals, mission and charter and get his thoughts on what product director does, as well as look at frequency of calls. Then we can look at responsibilities distribution.
      • Add for next time
  • Discussion
    • Do we have items for parking lot?
      • ACTION: Anne to go through recent minutes to see if anything has dropped off
    • Periodic Review of Role of HL7 Governance Committees
      • SGB's task, but we want to have a voice and participate
  • FMG update -
    • Focused on getting the ballot out. Took on disposing of a few ballot related items. Looked at a couple of PSSes. Described issues with SOA PSS, including proposed RFP process.
  • Methodology update-
    • MnM working through change requests regarding datatypes leading up into publication.
  • Lorraine asks if we could get an update to FGB regarding the FHIR registry project? Wayne responds that Bob Dieterle has not made great headway yet.
    • ACTION: Wayne will follow up to request an interim update for FGB on the project
  • Ajourned at 4:51 pm Eastern

Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items


Back to FHIR_Governance_Board

© 2017 Health Level Seven® International. All rights reserved.

Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.