2017-02-08 FMG concall

From HL7Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes

Location:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/279790597

(voice and screen)

Date: 2017-02-08
Time: 4:00 PM U.S. Eastern
Chair: Note taker(s): Anne W.
Quorum = chair + 4 yes/no
Co chairs Regrets David Hay x Lloyd McKenzie
ex-officio Woody Beeler,
Dave Shaver
FGB Co-chairs
x Wayne Kubick, CTO
Members Members Members Observers/Guests
x Hans Buitendijk Brian Postlethwaite x Paul Knapp x Anne W., scribe
x Josh Mandel Regrets John Moehrke x Brian Pech
x Grahame Grieve x Chris Johnson

Agenda

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check
  • Minutes from 2017-02-01_FMG_concall
  • Action items
    • Lloyd to update draft of PSS regarding the proposed new balloting process
    • Reach out to IGs to see where they're at in terms of publishing - unassigned
    • Help WGs start thinking about what's ready for normative within their content - unassigned
    • Anne to update liaison spreadsheet once transition to BRR takes place - on hold for approvals
    • Lloyd to send out email describing draft resource submission guidelines
    • Anne to reach out to Floyd to invite to next call to discuss Harmonization of Health Quality Models PSS
      • Complete. Floyd not available until 2017-02-15 call
  • Stale Items - Actions
    • Lloyd will reach out to GAO and QI Core
    • Brian Pech/Hans to reach out to US Lab/OO
    • David will suggest some words to add to the summary spreadsheet to explain the columns
  • FMM Levels Spreadsheet - Actions
    • Liasons to reach out to their groups to remind them to update
  • Review Items
  • Discussion Topics
    • Draft Product Roadmap
    • Publication naming convention
  • Reports
    • Connectathon management (David/Brian)
      • Consider how event is transitioning
    • FGB
    • MnM –
    • FMG Liaisons
  • Process management
  • AOB (Any Other Business)

Minutes

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check
    • Added tracker items
  • Minutes from 2017-02-01_FMG_concall
    • MOTION to accept: Josh/Paul
    • VOTE: All in favor
  • Action items
    • Lloyd to update draft of PSS regarding the proposed new balloting process
      • ACTION: Anne to track down what steering divisions have approved it
      • ACTION: Lloyd to contact WGs about approvals (publishing and EST)
    • Reach out to IGs to see where they're at in terms of publishing - unassigned
      • DAF and SDC intent to publish in sync with core; CCDA does as well. Not sure about others.
    • Help WGs start thinking about what's ready for normative within their content - unassigned
      • Address after publishing
    • Anne to update liaison spreadsheet once transition to BRR takes place - on hold for approvals
      • On hold
    • Lloyd to send out email describing draft resource submission guidelines
      • Complete
    • Anne to reach out to Floyd to invite to next call to discuss Harmonization of Health Quality Models PSS
      • Complete. Floyd not available until 2017-02-15 call
  • Stale Items - Actions
    • Lloyd will reach out to GAO and QI Core
      • Complete; haven't heard back
    • Brian Pech/Hans to reach out to US Lab/OO
      • Add for next week
    • David will suggest some words to add to the summary spreadsheet to explain the columns
      • Add for next week
  • FMM Levels Spreadsheet - Actions
    • Liasons to reach out to their groups to remind them to update
      • Add for next week
  • Review Items
    • Stale Items sheet
    • SOA methodology doc
      • Group reviews. Proposing a SOA-supported FHIR project. Line 212 begins the FHIR-based standards development process section.
        • Hans: there is no mention that the FHIR profile and IGs have or have not gone through HL7 balloting. Lloyd: They also haven't identified specific resulting artifacts. Before 249, it should say "a service specification package shall be a FHIR IG" and what it consists of. "These resources together with IG documentation pages shall ___."
        • Hans: The source they base it does not have to be balloted by HL7. Service behavior should be better defined. Grahame states MnM could work with SOA to come up with those definitions.
        • Lloyd wants to see generic terms defined as to what they mean in FHIR terms.
        • Lloyd: What is the purpose of value-add of the SFM beyond the list of operations? Once we understand that, we can figure out if we should add it in to FHIR as an explicit artifact.
        • Need to make clear that you can't' just go forth and develop resources - you need to get permission to create the resource and do it within the scope of a particular WG. Lloyd:
        • Lloyd: What could be added to the specification from an RFP process? No discussion of running these things through Connectathon. Paul: The RFP is actually writing the IG. Lloyd: All that looks to be a precursor of this section.
        • ACTION: Josh to invite one of the authors to an upcoming call (2017-03-01)
    • CQF on FHIR
    • Ballot Items still needing reconciliation
      • Discussion over not persuasive vs. not related. Wayne states changing to not related at this point may not be necessary for this ballot. Not related is not recognized as something that can go with deferred status in tracker. Will look at using not related in the next ballot. Paul: The proposal is that we'll have a proper category by then.
      • Need to look at whether we feel that we should demote an artifact to draft because the outstanding issues were not dealt with.
      • 11353: This is really an item for DAF, not Core, actually making this Not Related. Paul notes the item is at e-vote. Will look at next week.
      • All that are specified as not FHIR core can be specified as Not Related.
      • 10619: deferred
      • 11210 (tooling issue) - auto approved
      • 11305: not persuasive, deferred
      • 11441: deferred
      • 11468: deferred
      • MOTION for all 2016-May FHIR Core ballot items that do not have resolutions, set their ballot disposition as follows: 1) If they have a specification other than FHIR core, they are "Not Related." 2) If they have a vote strength of "Negative," will be marked as "Not Persuasive" 3) If they have a vote strength of "Affirmative," they will be "Considered for Future Use." Will mark all such items with a status of "deferred" and a disposition text of "will be considered as part of Release 4 development." Will not apply this to item 6081 provided InM posts a disposition on it prior to end of business 2017-02-09: Josh/Paul
      • VOTE: All in favor
      • Lloyd want to post reconciliation spreadsheet tomorrow. If they pass QA rules, then we should be comfortable
      • MOTION to approve posting of disposition spreadsheet to request withdrawal of negatives: Hans/Paul
      • VOTE: All in favor
  • Discussion Topics
    • Draft Product Roadmap
      • Add for next week
    • Publication naming convention
      • Add for next week
  • adjourned at 5:37 pm Eastern

Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

2017-02-15 FMG concall


Back to FHIR_Management_Group

© 2017 Health Level Seven® International

Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.