20161130 FMG concall

From HL7Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes

Location:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/279790597

(voice and screen)

Date: 2016-11-30
Time: 4:00 PM U.S. Eastern
Chair: Note taker(s): Anne W.
Quorum = chair + 4 yes/no
Co chairs David Hay Regrets Lloyd McKenzie
ex-officio Woody Beeler,
Dave Shaver
FGB Co-chairs
. Wayne Kubick, CTO
Members Members Members Observers/Guests
Regrets Hans Buitendijk Brian Postlethwaite Paul Knapp Anne W., scribe
Josh Mandel John Moehrke Brian Pech
Grahame Grieve .

Agenda

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check
  • Minutes from 20161109_FMG_concall
  • Action items
    • Lloyd to begin draft of PSS regarding the proposed new balloting process
    • Brian Post/Paul to define standard approach for modules
    • Lloyd to get M&M to add policy that requires review and acceptance of extensions as sound and safe by the responsible WG for both core and US realm IG extensions into quality criteria for IGs
    • David to reach out to Clinical Reasoning track and request that they complete the scenarios
    • Brian Post to reach out to Resource Subscription track to see if endpoint is being covered and make sure that the resources task is being created and dealt with appropriately. Also will ask them to complete the scenarios.
    • Brian Post to reach out to Unscheduled Care to clarify the specific restful ____ (Anne couldn't hear the word)
    • David reach out to Care Plan to ask them to make it more explicit.
  • Review Items
    • HL7 FHIR IG: DAF Research, Release 1 - FMG to review material after WG approval
    • Ordering Service Interface Specification PSS
    • Connectathon proposals?
  • Discussion Topics
    • Reconciliation progress
  • Reports
  • Process management
  • AOB (Any Other Business)

Minutes

  • Roll Call
    • Lorraine here for Ordering Service Interface Specification PSS
  • Agenda Check
    • Lorraine requests to go first
    • MOTION to approve: Lorraine/Paul
  • Minutes from 20161109_FMG_concall
    • MOTION to approve: Grahame/Brian Post
    • VOTE: Lorraine abstains. Remaining in favor
  • Action items
    • Lloyd to begin draft of PSS regarding the proposed new balloting process
      • Add for next week
    • Brian Post/Paul to define standard approach for modules
      • Brian updated several modules; shows group financial and administration modules as example. Includes index of resources. Group is thankful to Brian for working on this.
    • Lloyd to get M&M to add policy that requires review and acceptance of extensions as sound and safe by the responsible WG for both core and US realm IG extensions into quality criteria for IGs
      • Add for next week
    • David to reach out to Clinical Reasoning track and request that they complete the scenarios
      • Reached out; not sure work is complete
    • Brian Post to reach out to Resource Subscription track to see if endpoint is being covered and make sure that the resources task is being created and dealt with appropriately. Also will ask them to complete the scenarios.
      • Add for next week
    • Brian Post to reach out to Unscheduled Care to clarify the specific restful ____ (Anne couldn't hear the word)
      • Add for next week
    • David reach out to Care Plan to ask them to make it more explicit.
      • Complete
  • Review Items
    • HL7 FHIR IG: DAF Research, Release 1 - FMG to review material after WG approval
      • RCRIM did not review/approve the resource proposals they needed to. Presents a problem given ballot timing. Grahame reports that the proposals have been approved. Agreement to review the proposals in the meantime
      • ACTION: David to confirm with the cochairs that the proposals were actually approved
      • Study FHIR Resource Proposal and StudyParticipation Proposal:
        • Grahame states we should consider these as draft, with approval for balloting while expecting further development of the resource proposals. Issues around what it is and how it relates to other things. At this stage it can only be draft. We need to confirm that they've approved it and invite them back in San Antonio or on future call to discuss further development. Need approval by COB on Friday.
        • MOTION to approve for balloting: Paul/John
        • VOTE: all in favor
    • Ordering Service Interface Specification PSS
      • Lorraine introduces. Is an update to existing PSS. Two interfaces: order management and order catalog. Don't anticipate creating new FHIR resources. Targeting May ballot. David: Is this affected by current changes to workflow? Lorraine: order management pieces may be affected once they get to implementation.
      • MOTION to approve: Lorraine/Paul
      • VOTE: all in favor
    • Connectathon proposals?
      • Paul notes that CDA on FHIR and Attachments tracks that were in September would like to repeat in January. Group reviews both and agrees they are appropriate.
  • Discussion Topics
    • Reconciliation progress
      • Freeze is coming up for Connectathon. Ballot reconciliation not due until February but work is ongoing. Paul reports he will be updating tracker soon with changes that have been made.
  • Reports
    • Connectathon management (David/Brian)
      • Lillian reported 34 registrants so far.
      • ACTION: David will draft notice to promote people staying on after Connectathon to participate more deeply
    • FGB
      • Anne reports that FGB is working on scheduling for the rest of the month and moving to 4:30. **MnM –
      • Lloyd not present
    • FMG Liaisons
      • John notes he is working on getting to IHE leadership on trying to play nicer with HL7, especially since Wayne is interested in playing nice with IHE. John is working on re-establishing the working relationship. Discussions going around regarding HSI and we are hoping something breaks loose on that issue.
  • Adjourned at 4:57 pm Eastern


Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

20161207 FMG concall


Back to FHIR_Management_Group

© 2016 Health Level Seven® International

Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.