20161109 FMG concall

From HL7Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes

Location:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/279790597

(voice and screen)

Date: 2016-11-09
Time: 4:00 PM U.S. Eastern
Chair: Note taker(s): Anne W.
Quorum = chair + 4 yes/no
Co chairs x David Hay Regrets Lloyd McKenzie
ex-officio Woody Beeler,
Dave Shaver
FGB Co-chairs
. Wayne Kubick, CTO
Members Members Members Observers/Guests
x Hans Buitendijk x Brian Postlethwaite x Paul Knapp x Anne W., scribe
Josh Mandel John Moehrke x Brian Pech
x Grahame Grieve . Richard Ettema, Eric Haas

Agenda

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check
  • Minutes from 20161102_FMG_concall
  • Action items
    • Lloyd to begin draft of PSS regarding the proposed new balloting process
    • Brian/Paul to define standard approach for modules
    • Lloyd to get M&M to add policy that requires review and acceptance of extensions as sound and safe by the responsible WG for both core and US realm IG extensions into quality criteria for IGs
    • Brian Pech to reach out to unscheduled/emergency care proposal contacts to have them submit the proposal on the wiki for the purposes of gathering feedback
    • Grahame to send email to FHIR lists to gather info on freeze dates before final decision is made
  • Discussion Topics
  • Reports
  • Process management
  • AOB (Any Other Business)

Minutes

  • Agenda Check
    • One addition from Brian regarding Connectathon tracks
    • Also add ballot timelines
      • MOTION to accept: Paul/Brian Post
      • VOTE: all in favor
  • Minutes from 20161102_FMG_concall
    • MOTION to accept: Brian Pech/Paul
    • VOTE: Brian Post abstains; remaining in favor
  • Action items
    • Lloyd to begin draft of PSS regarding the proposed new balloting process
      • Add for next week
    • Brian Post/Paul to define standard approach for modules
      • Add for next week
    • Lloyd to get M&M to add policy that requires review and acceptance of extensions as sound and safe by the responsible WG for both core and US realm IG extensions into quality criteria for IGs
      • Add for next week
    • Brian Pech to reach out to unscheduled/emergency care proposal contacts to have them submit the proposal on the wiki for the purposes of gathering feedback
      • Complete.
    • Grahame to send email to FHIR lists to gather info on freeze dates before final decision is made
      • Complete
  • Discussion Topics
    • Ballot dates:
      • Feedback was varied. Still have to do a frozen version for Connectathon. Paul asks if we could move to 12/4. Grahame asks what content is going to ballot. IG on DAF; FHIR profiles on CCDA, Infobutton, pharmacy medication; FHIR repository process and requirements. Grahame doesn't think we can move from the 27th for the content that is in the ballot, but we could compromise on the content that is not in the ballot. Resources that are included in the ballot will freeze on 11/27; resources that are not in the ballot will freeze on 12/4.
        • MOTION to move the publication date for STU 3 from December 31st into roughly February: Paul/Brian Post
        • VOTE: all in favor
  • Reports
    • Connectathon management (David/Brian)
      • Group reviews proposals.
        • Patient: David notes the differentiation between levels 2 and 3 is not clear. Will stick with core extensions. Leveraging same scenarios and making them more formal. Test resources will be on the SVN repository as well as the test scripts. Richard invites any further feedback via email. Paul suggests giving them a grid of data and then showing them instances of what it should look like.
          • ACTION: Richard will make updates
        • CDS Hooks: looks good
        • Clinical Reasoning:
          • ACTION: David to contact them and request that they complete the scenarios
        • Subscription:
          • ACTION: Brian Post to reach out to group and see if endpoint is being covered and make sure that the resources task is being created and dealt with appropriately. Also will ask them to complete the scenarios.
        • Unscheduled Care:
          • ACTION: Brian Post to reach out to clarify the specific restful ________
        • Medication: Eric Haas here to represent. Discussion over what is referred to as US Core vs. US Realm. Clarification that US Core are the basal US Realm profiles. Proposal is not yet complete for scenarios 2 and 3.
        • US Core: This is a rename of DAF. Needs to be cleaned up a bit.
        • Care Plan: Hans notes everything should be STU 3 and this appears to be using STU 2. CareTeam now says "if using STU-3" and should say "when using STU-3." Edited proposal. David wonders if it should appear at the top that participants using DSTU-2 and STU-3 are welcome.
          • ACTION: David reach out to group to ask them to make it more explicit.
        • Financial Management: This has not changed since last time.
        • Provider Directories and Scheduling: This also has not changed since last time.
        • Structured Data Capture: Does not yet contain confluence stuff.
        • Terminology: Looks good
  • AOB (Any Other Business)
    • Cancel next week due to most folks being in Amsterdam for Dev Days.
  • Adjourned at 5:20 pm Eastern


Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

20151116 FMG concall


Back to FHIR_Management_Group

© 2015 Health Level Seven® International

Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.