20160919 FMG WGM

From HL7Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes

Location: Columbia

Date: 2016-09-19
Time: 12:30 PM U.S. Eastern
Chair: Note taker(s): Anne W.
Quorum = chair + 4 yes/no
Co chairs x David Hay x Lloyd McKenzie
ex-officio Woody Beeler,
Dave Shaver
FGB Co-chairs
x Wayne Kubick, CTO
Members Members Members Observers/Guests
x Hans Buitendijk x Brian Postlethwaite x Paul Knapp x Anne W., scribe
x Josh Mandel Regrets John Moehrke x Brian Pech
Grahame Grieve .

Agenda

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check
  • Review Item
  • Discussion Topics
    • Term expirations
    • FMM level description changes
    • Tracker cutoff date for WGs
    • Custom resources
    • Others?

Minutes

  • Roll call – attendees introduced themselves; roll was taken via sign in sheet as well.
  • Agenda Check
    • Will look at US realm extension review process at the end
  • Review Item
  • Discussion Topics
    • Term expirations
      • Expiring are John, Brian Post and Brian Pech. Brian Post and Pech both confirm they would like to continue. Lloyd reached out to John to check to see if he is interested.
      • ACTION: Anne to forward to TSC
    • FMM level description changes
      • Group reviews Lloyd’s document containing the proposed changes. Suggested edits made.
    • Tracker cutoff date for WGs
      • Need to identify a date after which WGs are able to defer any new tracker items that come in. Lloyd proposes date of 2016-10-09, four weeks from today. Group agrees.
    • Review of Proposed extension review process from US Realm
      • Group reviews slide deck from US Realm.
        • Lloyd states the problem is it starts at the level of the WG. The decision point of whether it’s FHIR core and if it’s realm specific (and if so, which realm) is not represented. WG decides if it’s core and if it should be looked at by US Realm or an affiliate. Need to introduce that part into this. Another question is that we have two different repositories envisioned here. Both HL7 Extension registry and US Realm extension repository are noted. Need clarification. Paul states that it could be noting that the registry and repository are two different things. Lloyd: We should advise that we think there should only be one repository. Paul: There should be a review process that spits things out into core.
        • Lloyd suggests changes to workflow. Discussion ensues over appropriate process.
        • Will provide feedback to US Realm.
  • Item for future agenda:
    • Need to talk about criteria for normative – additional expectations (future agenda)


Back to FHIR_Management_Group

© 2016 Health Level Seven® International

Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.