20160907 FMG concall

From HL7Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes

Location:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/279790597

(voice and screen)

Date: 2015-mm-dd
Time: 4:00 PM U.S. Eastern
Chair: Note taker(s): Anne W.
Quorum = chair + 4 yes/no
Co chairs x David Hay x Lloyd McKenzie
ex-officio Woody Beeler,
Dave Shaver
FGB Co-chairs
. Wayne Kubick, CTO
Members Members Members Observers/Guests
Hans Buitendijk x Brian Postlethwaite Paul Knapp x Anne W., scribe
Regrets Josh Mandel John Moehrke Regrets Brian Pech
x Grahame Grieve x Eric Haas

Agenda

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check
  • Minutes from 20160831_FMG_concall
  • Administrative
    • Action items
      • Lloyd to update explanation on how to read the reports spreadsheet and see if he can get the emails to work properly; then send an email to the co-chairs to review/address the stale column
      • Brian Pech to draft ballot approval process
      • Lloyd to contact Elaine regarding approval date for AdverseEvent
      • David to contact Devices for clarification on DeviceAlert with report back after Baltimore
  • Discussion Topics
    • M&M changes to FMM
    • Baltimore planning
  • Reports
  • Process management
  • AOB (Any Other Business)

Minutes

  • No quorum.
  • Discussion Topics
    • M&M changes to FMM
      • Group reviews Lloyd's document. Anne suggests that readers may have an easier time evaluating if steps within each level are split into separate lines rather than attempting to split out the steps from the in-line text. Grahame: Do we want to define FMM6? Lloyd: yes, when we define what the criteria is for normative. Grahame suggests wording there should be "criteria not yet defined" for clarity. Discussion over artifacts like CIMI with a narrow audience and owned content that doesn't go to ballot.
    • Baltimore planning
    • First concern is to have agendas for FMG meetings.
      • Sunday lunch: Report on ballot results, priorities for the week
      • Monday lunch: Term expirations, FMM levels, custom resources, future ballot plans (mixed normative balloting)
      • Thursday Q4: ballot reconciliation, publication planning
    • Grahame asks who will be converting spreadsheet to gforge tasks. Grahame agrees to speak to Josh about it.
  • May not be quorate next week but will meet anyway.

Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

20160914 FMG concall


Back to FHIR_Management_Group

© 2015 Health Level Seven® International

Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.