20160831 FMG concall

From HL7Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes

Location:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/279790597

(voice and screen)

Date: 2016-08-31
Time: 4:00 PM U.S. Eastern
Chair: Note taker(s): Anne W.
Quorum = chair + 4 yes/no
Co chairs x David Hay x Lloyd McKenzie
ex-officio Woody Beeler,
Dave Shaver
FGB Co-chairs
. Wayne Kubick, CTO
Members Members Members Observers/Guests
x Hans Buitendijk x Brian Postlethwaite x Paul Knapp x Anne W., scribe
x Josh Mandel x John Moehrke x Brian Pech
x Grahame Grieve x Christol Green
x Eric Haas

Agenda

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check
  • Minutes from 20160824_FMG_concall
  • Administrative
    • Action items
      • Lloyd to update explanation on how to read the reports spreadsheet and see if he can get the emails to work properly; then send an email to the co-chairs to review/address the stale column
      • Brian Post to fill in scenarios on Provider Directories and Scheduling
      • Brian Pech to draft ballot approval process
  • Discussion Topics:
    • Update on Github publication of IGs
  • Reports
  • Process management
  • AOB (Any Other Business)

Minutes

  • Roll Call
    • Christol sitting in to observe
  • Agenda Check
    • Agenda accepted: Hans/Brian Post
  • Minutes from 20160824_FMG_concall
    • MOTION to accept: Lloyd/Hans
    • VOTE: all in favor
  • Administrative
    • Action items
      • Lloyd to update explanation on how to read the reports spreadsheet and see if he can get the emails to work properly; then send an email to the co-chairs to review/address the stale column
        • Add for next week
      • Brian Post to fill in scenarios on Provider Directories and Scheduling
        • Complete
      • Brian Pech to draft ballot approval process
        • Add for next week
      • David sent email to Mary Ann to send out to Connectathon participants to indicate what their main track will be
  • Discussion Topics:
    • Update on Github publication of IGs
      • Now have control over Github account. FGB has published recommendations for governance that are at TSC/ARB for review. Unclear: whether the same governance principles of overall publication should apply to affiliate IGs (will go to affiliate council in Baltimore).
  • Reports
    • Connectathon management (David/Brian)
      • Lillian let us know that there are 121 attendees with 10 observers currently; capacity is 176. Participants have been email regarding tracks.
    • FGB
      • No further report
    • MnM –
      • Haven't met
    • FMG Liaisons
      • In OO, microprofiling is progressing. Conversation also going on regarding how to move forward lapsed lab entries.
      • Clinical Connectathon/Clinicians on FHIR - David has been assisting
  • Resource Proposals
    • AdverseEvent
      • No approval date.
        • ACTION: Lloyd to contact Elaine regarding approval date
    • ClinicalNote
      • ACTION: Lloyd to contact Elaine regarding approval date
    • ConsentTracker
      • Leaving with domain committee to come forward with clarity after Baltimore. First we have to understand what's going on with Consent.
    • DecisionSupportServiceModule
      • Also bring back after Baltimore. Hans expresses concern that the scope is too broad.
    • DeviceAlert
      • No approval date. What is the relationship between this and flag. Relationship needs to be understood to avoid overlapping confusion. Does it reflect current status of alarm or the fact that an alarm has been created? Considerable space for confusion. Flags travel with patient record but not device alerts. Flag is an ongoing warning regarding conditions.
        • ACTION: David to contact Devices for clarification with report back after Baltimore.
    • DeviceUseStatement
      • No approval date. Eric states they're still working on it.
  • Adjourned at 4:51 PM Eastern
  • Process management
  • AOB (Any Other Business)


Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
  • Lloyd to update explanation on how to read the reports spreadsheet and see if he can get the emails to work properly; then send an email to the co-chairs to review/address the stale column
  • Brian Post to fill in scenarios on Provider Directories and Scheduling
  • Lloyd to contact Elaine regarding approval date for AdverseEvent and ClinicalNote
  • David to contact Devices for clarifications on DeviceAlert with report back after Baltimore
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

20160907 FMG concall


Back to FHIR_Management_Group

© 2016 Health Level Seven® International

Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.