20160727 FMG concall

From HL7Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes

Location:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/279790597

(voice and screen)

Date: 2016-07-27
Time: 4:00 PM U.S. Eastern
Chair: Note taker(s): Anne W.
Quorum = chair + 4 yes/no
Co chairs x David Hay x Lloyd McKenzie
ex-officio Woody Beeler,
Dave Shaver
FGB Co-chairs
. Wayne Kubick, CTO
Members Members Members Observers/Guests
Hans Buitendijk x Brian Postlethwaite x Paul Knapp x Anne W., scribe
Regrets Josh Mandel John Moehrke x Brian Pech
x Grahame Grieve . Jose

Agenda

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check
  • Minutes from 20160720_FMG_concall
  • Administrative
    • Action items
      • Lloyd to update explanation on how to read the reports spreadsheet and see if he can get the emails to work properly; then send an email to the co-chairs to review/address the stale column
      • Lloyd to reach out to Bryn to add RIM scope to ActivityDefinition and PlanDefinition
      • Lloyd to poke Hans/Eric regarding DeviceUseRequest and SupplyRequest
      • Lloyd to check with Bryn to find out if the description on Library is current
      • Brian Post to fill in scenarios on Provider Directories and Scheduling
      • Eric to follow up to see if Vitals Profile track will go ahead
      • Grahame to take issue of publication of IGs to FGB
      • Josh to drum up volunteers for Git support
  • Approval Items
  • Reports
  • Process management
  • AOB (Any Other Business)

Minutes

  • Agenda Check
  • Status of freeze and publication
    • The main ballot is in freeze except for module pages and bread crumbs. Are we doing QA on it? Lloyd: We don't have formal QA organized; informal only. We should let people know. What's the real freeze on the module pages? Monday mid-morning, Australia time. Ballot opens on the 12th; all QA changes must be applied by the 10th. So end of day on the 1st should be when we freeze the modules? Official deadline on IGs: supposed to be frozen on Monday (two days ago). Will have to work with IG authors and discuss further on chat. Grahame will accept changes to US lab until the 10th since it's not for ballot. ***ACTION: Lloyd will send out the notice for people to start reviewing stuff.
  • Minutes from 20160720_FMG_concall
    • MOTION to approve: David/Brian Post
    • VOTE: all in favor
  • Administrative
    • Action items
      • Lloyd to update explanation on how to read the reports spreadsheet and see if he can get the emails to work properly; then send an email to the co-chairs to review/address the stale column
        • Add for next week
      • Lloyd to reach out to Bryn to add RIM scope to ActivityDefinition and PlanDefinition
        • Complete
      • Lloyd to poke Hans/Eric regarding DeviceUseRequest and SupplyRequest
        • Complete
      • Lloyd to check with Bryn to find out if the description on Library is current
        • Bryn was going to update
      • Brian Post to fill in scenarios on Provider Directories and Scheduling
        • Add for next week
      • Eric to follow up to see if Vitals Profile track will go ahead
        • The track will not go ahead
      • Grahame to take issue of publication of IGs to FGB
        • Add for next week
      • Josh to drum up volunteers for Git support
        • Has gotten quite a few volunteers
  • Approval Items
    • Project Approval from the Health Care Devices WG of the DESD for FHIR for Device Data Reporting
      • Grahame was not aware that he is modeling facilitator. Will chat with them about what their expectations are. Jose (guest) brings up concerns that conversation with Lloyd resolves for the mean time. David will check on product types.
        • MOTION to approve: Brian Post/David
        • VOTE: all in favor
    • Pending resource proposals
      • Library: Bryn has updated content to reflect the Library structure now based on ballot comments. Doesn't have to be clinical knowledge. Can also use it to create a collection of assets. Is a much more general management container in DSTU 3. Could overlap with media, but focus is different. Will need documentation to make the boundaries clear. (Grahame departs.) Discussion over necessary edits that Bryn makes during the call.
        • MOTION to approve: Brian Post/David
        • VOTE: all in favor
      • MeasureReport: Lloyd asks if we can add an open issue stating that it will eventually be revamped to be used for a more general purpose. Will want to look at it again before FMM 4. Should be in introduction or notes so balloters and implementers are aware this may happen; then they can also share their thoughts on how they want it to work. RIM scope should be Observation Event.
        • MOTION to approve: Brian Post/David
        • VOTE: all in favor
      • SupplyDelivery: Jose responds to issues/questions. This does not contain clinical information. Could we say if you're doing patient-specific you use DeviceUseRequest and if it's not related to a patient you use Supply? Discussion over whether these are redundant. Should be mapped to X12 (level 3 requirement). Divide the two resources: patient-specific are on the medication and device side; this resource applies to inventory management. Next steps: the WG must agree and the proposals must be adjusted and signed off on.
      • DecisionSupportModule: Bryn will come back next week to review
  • Adjourned at 5:38 pm Eastern


Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

20160803 FMG concall


Back to FHIR_Management_Group

© 2016 Health Level Seven® International

Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.