20160720 FMG concall

From HL7Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes

Location:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/279790597

(voice and screen)

Date: 2016-07-20
Time: 4:00 PM U.S. Eastern
Chair: Note taker(s): Anne W.
Quorum = chair + 4 yes/no
Co chairs x David Hay x Lloyd McKenzie
ex-officio Woody Beeler,
Dave Shaver
FGB Co-chairs
. John Quinn, CTO
Members Members Members Observers/Guests
Hans Buitendijk x Brian Postlethwaite x Paul Knapp x Anne W., scribe
x Josh Mandel x John Moehrke x Brian Pech
x Grahame Grieve .

Agenda

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check
  • Minutes from 20160713_FMG_concall
  • Administrative
    • Action items
      • All: Look at CDS proposals before going to ballot
      • Lloyd to update explanation on how to read the reports spreadsheet and see if he can get the emails to work properly; then send an email to the co-chairs to review/address the stale column
      • Lloyd to reach out to Bryn to add RIM scope to ActivityDefinition and PlanDefinition
      • Brian Post to fill in scenarios on Provider Directories and Scheduling
      • Eric to follow up to see if Vitals Profile track will go ahead
  • Discussion Topics
    • Publication of IGs
  • Reports
    • Connectathon management (David/Brian)
    • FGB
      • Cancelled this week
    • MnM –
    • FMG Liaisons
  • Process management
  • AOB (Any Other Business)

Minutes

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check
    • MOTION to accept: Brian Post/Lloyd
    • VOTE: all in favor
  • Minutes from 20160713_FMG_concall
    • MOTION to accept: Lloyd/Brian Pech
    • VOTE: Brian Post abstains. Remaining in favor.
  • Administrative
    • Action items
      • All: Look at CDS proposals before going to ballot
        • Remove.
      • Lloyd to update explanation on how to read the reports spreadsheet and see if he can get the emails to work properly; then send an email to the co-chairs to review/address the stale column
        • Leave for next week
      • Lloyd to reach out to Bryn to add RIM scope to ActivityDefinition and PlanDefinition
        • Leave for next week
      • Brian Post to fill in scenarios on Provider Directories and Scheduling
        • Leave for next week
      • Eric to follow up to see if Vitals Profile track will go ahead
        • Leave for next week
      • David to talk to Mary Ann re: registration issues
        • Complete
  • Discussion Topics
    • Publication of IGs
      • Grahame: Have moved key IGs out of the specification. A few IGs that are currently not being built because they haven't been reworked. DAF is fully converted, C-CDA is being worked on, US Labs converted over, HSBC is gone. About halfway through the IGs to convert them to use the new publishing tool. Some guides have no place to be published. If HL7 ballots the IG, it should be published on HL7.org/fhir, although we haven't agreed where. Two questions: 1) what is the long term home of the IGs, and 2) where do we publish the current versions? Discussion over where vs. how to publish them. Cleanest thing to do in terms of publication would be to have each one at its own URL. Host on Github of Subversion? Github has support issues. Also if it's balloted content it needs to be published by HL7. Paul: Could still have a repository instance on HL7.org. Lloyd: Projects are welcome to keep their repository wherever they want it; if projects want to take advantage of the automated publication process, they should use Github. Discussion over whether we're talking about only IGs produced by HL7 or including those produced elsewhere? Clarification: For HL7-balloted content, it must be in HL7 SVN or open-source license Github. Josh: You could have a server that runs a script on a regular basis that does a Git pull to avoid losing the content if its pulled. HL7 will have to have an ongoing functioning never-breaking solution to make sure they don't lose the content. Paul: Could do that using normal github capabilities. They would have to take periodic snapshots and archive. Grahame: To post an HL7-balloted IG on Github, we should have an FGB approval process. Discussion over involving Publishing in the discussion. Grahame suggests we take the issue of publishing accountability to FGB.
      • ACTION: Grahame to take issue to FGB
      • Further discussion over Github support. Josh suggests forming something like a Git club from Zulip resources for help. Paul suggests running this back through HQ to ask for support. Grahame states he would be the person at HQ who would be responsible.
      • ACTION: Josh to ask around regarding who would be willing/available to provide Git support.
      • Remaining question: URL for long-term hosting. Need to determine before ballot opens. Lloyd would like to distinguish which are international vs. US realm. Discussion over how that would look and be represented. Would probably use country codes in the path.
    • Pending Resource Proposals:
      • CompartmentDefinition:
        • MOTION to approve: Lloyd/Grahame
        • VOTE: all in favor
      • DeviceUseRequest and SupplyRequest, DeviceUseStatement and SupplyDelivery: questions remain regarding the differences between these pairs.
        • ACTION: Lloyd to poke Hans/Eric regarding these
      • DeviceMetric:
        • MOTION to approve: Lloyd/Paul
        • VOTE: all in favor
      • StructureMap
        • MOTION to approve: Lloyd/Brian Post
        • VOTE: all in favor
      • Library:
        • Broad name with a narrow definition. Grahame: we should check with Bryn to find out if the description is current. Lloyd poked him.
      • GuidanceResponse:
      • Measure
        • MOTION to approve both: Lloyd/Grahame
        • VOTE: all in favor
  • Adjourned at 5:35 pm Eastern

)


Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

20160727 FMG concall


Back to FHIR_Management_Group

© 2015 Health Level Seven® International

Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.