20160713 FMG concall

From HL7Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes

Location:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/279790597

(voice and screen)

Date: 2016-07-13
Time: 4:00 PM U.S. Eastern
Chair: Note taker(s): Anne W.
Quorum = chair + 4 yes/no
Co chairs x David Hay Lloyd McKenzie
ex-officio Woody Beeler,
Dave Shaver
FGB Co-chairs
. Wayne Kubick, CTO
Members Members Members Observers/Guests
x Hans Buitendijk Brian Postlethwaite x Paul Knapp x Anne W., scribe
x Josh Mandel John Moehrke x Brian Pech
Grahame Grieve .

Agenda

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check
  • Minutes from 20160706_FMG_concall
  • Administrative
    • Action items
      • All: Look at CDS proposals before going to ballot
      • Lloyd to update explanation on how to read the reports spreadsheet and see if he can get the emails to work properly; then send an email to the co-chairs to review/address the stale column
      • David to draft message to co-chairs regarding WG intentions for FMM levels
      • Grahame to write up definition of custom resources for review
      • Lloyd to reach out to Bryn to add RIM scope to ActivityDefinition and PlanDefinition
    • Connectathon Actions
      • Hans to follow up with Genomics on Connectathon track roles and participants
      • Brian Post to fill in scenarios on Provider Directories and Scheduling
      • Eric to follow up to see if Vitals Profile track will go ahead
      • David to build spreadsheet
      • David to check to see if PATCH contains success scenarios
  • Discussion Topics
    • Solicitation of feedback on open issues
  • Reports
  • Process management
  • AOB (Any Other Business)

Minutes

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check
    • MOTION to approve: Hans/Josh
    • VOTE: all in favor
  • Minutes from 20160706_FMG_concall
    • MOTION to approve: Hans/Josh
    • VOTE: all in favor
  • Administrative
    • Action items
      • All: Look at CDS proposals before going to ballot
        • Add for next week
      • Lloyd to update explanation on how to read the reports spreadsheet and see if he can get the emails to work properly; then send an email to the co-chairs to review/address the stale column
        • Add for next week
      • David to draft message to co-chairs regarding WG intentions for FMM levels
        • Decision to hold off - remove from actions
      • Grahame to write up definition of custom resources for review
        • Will review later in call
      • Lloyd to reach out to Bryn to add RIM scope to ActivityDefinition and PlanDefinition
        • Add for next week
    • Connectathon Actions
      • Hans to follow up with Genomics on Connectathon track roles and participants
        • Reached out and they were going to make updates. Leave on for next week.
      • Brian Post to fill in scenarios on Provider Directories and Scheduling
        • Add for next week
      • Eric to follow up to see if Vitals Profile track will go ahead
        • Add for next week
      • David to build spreadsheet
        • Complete
      • David to check to see if PATCH contains success scenarios
        • Does now contain success scenarios - complete.
  • Discussion Topics
    • Solicitation of feedback on open issues
      • Originated from discussion on Zulip FMG stream between Grahame/Lloyd. Do we want to do something like this for STU3? Zulip seems a more appropriate place for this type of feedback. Not sure why there would be a different place than Gforge and Zulip and recommend taking this page down.
        • MOTION to discontinue this practice: Paul/Brian Pech
        • VOTE: all in favor
  • Reports
    • Connectathon management (David/Brian)
      • No updates. Do we want to have tables for streams? Paul: Payers want adjacent tables so they can congregate in a herd and communicate more efficiently. David: We would then need more concrete info on what tracks people want to participate in. Brian Pech: Chatter about large numbers coming because of Baltimore location. Do we have a handle on that? David: Has heard similar but nothing concrete yet. Registration is now open. Discussion over how to capture track preference information.
        • ACTION: David will contact Mary Ann to discuss details
        • ACTION: David will draft email to attendees regarding track preference signup
    • FGB
      • Cancelled this week
  • Adjourned at 4:30 pm Eastern

Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

20160720 FMG concall


Back to FHIR_Management_Group

© 2016 Health Level Seven® International

Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.