20160629 FMG concall

From HL7Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
HL7 TSC FMG Meeting Minutes

Location:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/279790597

(voice and screen)

Date: 2016-06-29
Time: 4:00 PM U.S. Eastern
Chair: Note taker(s): Anne W.
Quorum = chair + 4 yes/no
Co chairs x David Hay Regrets Lloyd McKenzie
ex-officio Woody Beeler,
Dave Shaver
FGB Co-chairs
. Wayne Kubick, CTO
Members Members Members Observers/Guests
x Hans Buitendijk x Brian Postlethwaite x Paul Knapp x Anne W., scribe
x Josh Mandel x John Moehrke Regrets Brian Pech
x Grahame Grieve x Eric Haas

Agenda

  • Roll Call
  • Agenda Check
  • Minutes from 20160622_FMG_concall
  • Administrative
    • Action items
      • Lloyd to coordinate with Bryn on DecisionSupport proposal completion (target: mid-June) - update
      • Lloyd to update explanation on how to read the reports spreadsheet and see if he can get the emails to work properly; then send an email to the co-chairs to review/address the stale column
      • Hans to update on reach out to CDS for agreement to transfer ownership of DeviceUseRequest to Pharmacy/Patient Care/OO
      • Liaisons to reach out to WGs and report back on WG intentions for FMM levels
      • Grahame to reach out to EC to provide education on approval process for Connectathons
      • Grahame to refine definition of custom resources
  • Discussion Topics
    • NIB submission - priority item
  • Approval Items
  • Reports
  • Process management
  • AOB (Any Other Business)

Minutes

  • Agenda review
    • MOTION to accept agenda; John/Brian
    • VOTE: all in favor
  • Minutes from 20160622_FMG_concall
    • MOTION to approve: Paul/John
    • VOTE: all in favor
  • Administrative
    • Action items
      • Lloyd to coordinate with Bryn on DecisionSupport proposal completion (target: mid-June) - update
        • Add for next week
      • Lloyd to update explanation on how to read the reports spreadsheet and see if he can get the emails to work properly; then send an email to the co-chairs to review/address the stale column
        • Add for next week
      • Hans to update on reach out to CDS for agreement to transfer ownership of DeviceUseRequest to Pharmacy/Patient Care/OO
        • Hans reached out. Final vote will be coming in the next couple of weeks.
      • Liaisons to reach out to WGs and report back on WG intentions for FMM levels
        • Report page is up on the wiki. WGs can update it themselves. Decision to send message to co-chairs.
        • ACTION: David to draft message to go out to co-chairs
      • Grahame to reach out to EC to provide education on approval process for Connectathons
        • Grahame spoke with Chuck but leave open as hasn't discussed with larger EC.
        • Add for next week
        • ACTION: David to reach out to James Agnew regarding agenda, intentions, etc. and invite to next meeting
      • Grahame to refine definition of custom resources
        • Add for next week
  • Discussion Topics
    • NIB submission - priority item
      • MOTION to approve NIB submission: Hans/Brian Post
      • VOTE: all in favor
      • ACTION: David will submit
  • Approval Items
    • MnM PSS
      • Add for next week
    • ConsentDirective Resource Proposal
      • Committee agreed to go forward to ballot with resource. Still details to be ironed out.
      • ACTION: John and Grahame to write a new proposal for Consent resource
    • Connectathon Track Proposals
      • Device Integration: Scenarios have been fleshed out but aren't complete.
      • FHIR Genomics: No roles or participants.
        • ACTION: Hans to follow up with Genomics on roles and participants
      • Payer Extract: David questions title. Brian wonders about operations. Should it be payer extract from providers? Anne completes change.
      • Provider Directories and Scheduling:
        • ACTION: Brian Post to fill in scenarios
      • Structured Data Capture: good
      • Vitals Profile: Eric states it may be subsumed into another track.
        • ACTION: Eric to follow up to see if the track will exist
      • Clinical Research: Incomplete. Overlaps with DAF. Should it merge with another track? Grahame: we need to see specific plans on how it would work with the other tracks.
        • ACTION: David to contact Wayne to discuss and/or invite to call
      • Attachments: Paul describes activities. David suggests asking them to enhance the justification section with further details.
      • C-CDA on FHIR: Looks good.
      • Financial Management: Looks good.
      • PATCH: No success criteria in any of the scenarios.
        • ACTION: David to send a note asking for success scenarios
      • Patient: Looks good
      • FHIR Terminology Services: Looks good
  • Reports
    • Connectathon management (David/Brian)
      • ACTION: David to build spreadsheet
    • FGB
      • Discussed publishing IGs/removing them from the build and where they will be published. Agreed that an IG that is balloted through HL7.org should be posted on HL7.org/fhir. IGs balloted through affiliates can be posted there but don't have to be. If not balloted, not sure what requirements will be to be posted on fhir.org. Hans: At a minimum there should be verbiage noting that the content has not been balloted. Grahame: Yes, that will be addressed in the policy he's drafting. Discussion over Argonaut content - not currently on ballot track but may be in the future.
  • Ballot planning
    • Dates were published and sent out
  • Adjourned at 5:22 pm Eastern


Next Steps

Actions (Include Owner, Action Item, and due date)
Next Meeting/Preliminary Agenda Items

20160706 FMG concall


Back to FHIR_Management_Group

© 2016 Health Level Seven® International

Copyright © Health Level Seven International ® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The reproduction of this material in any form is strictly forbidden without the written permission of the publisher.